Sunday, April 02, 2023

Today Is Sunday, April 2, 2023; This Is What Happened.

 



Went to tarot and tea at the Pearl. I wasn't too surprised about the cards. That came up. Quite a few of them deal with change. I am trying to remember the last time I used my oracle cards. The tarot and tea have a table with different tarot and oracle decks. I was briefly looking, though, for LITERARY WITCHES.



Made pancakes for breakfast, add some mashed up bananas, with chopped up walnuts. Yes, for meat, we had pork sausage.



Yesterday I finished the book I was reading, SONG OF SOLOMON. I will take it back to our local library on Tuesday. Unfortunately, our library is closed Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.

I will be reading the next book, starting tomorrow (Monday, April 3), MAUS 2. After that, I am still determining what I will read next. My goal is to read 23 books this year. Over on Good Read, they say I read 9 books. My plan is to read 24 books this year.

Since I have Wednesday off. I might try to watch a movie, either THE LADY FROM SHANGHAI or HOW ABOUT ADOLF.

Just recently started to watch foreign films. But I do need a subtitle.


We had chicken burritos for dinner tonight. We have been chopping up cabbage and adding it to the burritos.


Today Musician comes from NORTH CAROLINA I'm featuring NINA SIMONE, and the song I'LL PUT A SPELL ON YOU. And the LYRICS.


Coffee is on, and stay safe.

11 comments:

  1. I love cabbage and it is very good for you. I like my pancakes plain with just butter and syrup over them, no fruit in the mix. I don't bother with Tarot cards anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pancakes look good

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pancakes and sausage, eggs and bacon, all good breakfasts for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had chicken tacos for lunch yesterday! Close to your burritos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Libraries should be open more,

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...with your book bannings the shelves may become empty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We eat cabbage several times a week in various recipes. I like it slice into circles and roasted best.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous5:49 AM

    I have listened to that song by Nina Simone before, and really like it!

    I love jazz music!

    My favorite song is Voodoo! If you go to YouTube and type Chungking Voodoo you will be able to hear the song I am talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous6:14 AM

    It is nice to meet you here in this blogland.

    I would love to be able to have a nice conversation with you and your husband over a hot cup of morning coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Change can be a good thing.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, October 16, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  My first autumn painting is in my art journal. I went to a water class at the senior center. The girl reminds me of SUE BONNET SUE . All ...