Sunday, September 11, 2022

Today Friday September 9 2022, This Is What Happen

 


So far I like my reading app. But I need to finish putting libby app on my other devices. Over the weekend and Monday I plan to read magazine articles. Tuesday Regis got an doctor appointment down in Sandpoint and we will go to Library. I plan to check out CLOCKWORK ORANGE.


Our local theater Pearl is offering Friday movie on Friday evening. It called “Good Bad Movie Night-The Best and Worst Movie you've Seen. Here is list of movies showing. THE VELOCIPASTOR, KILLER BEAN FOREVER, TwISTED PAIR and BIRDEMIC SHOCK AND TERROR




Now it Sunday September 11 2022. Saturday hubby and I scrubbed the side deck or porch. I look a porch made with cement. It needs some re-staining. I know I did other things. Like listen to pod cast, ON POINT and even our LIBRARY was part of Censorship Wars. I didn't get send off for our director of library. Well to add more so called SALT there anther tort claim. I guess it safe to say the current employees walked out also. So come Tuesday the library won't open. Our community has never experience anything like this. I would say in past most people was moderate, although lean toward conservative side. I'm sure they will be more about library.


Got more fabric cut into strips. I was thinking I would have chance to sort out more fabric this coming week but it looks like I will be quite busy with my client. Liz has an appointment in Sandpoint. Regis has two appointment, Sandpoint and the other one in Post falls. Plus the other things I do for them. I'm guessing I might get red fabric strips cut for a rag rug. And do iron on transfer print for quilt I'm working on.



I hope the smoke lift soon, or in next couple of days. One doesn't do much in the smoke is unhealthy range. Fires are still burning in this area.

Now I should say “Today Is Sunday September 11 2022, That What Happen.



Today artist is ALDONA JUSIONIEN who is from LITHUANIA


Coffee is on and stay safe

11 comments:

  1. Hope the smoke clears soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry about your library, I hope it opens again. what will happen to all the books?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clockwork Orange, very strange book. I read it a long time ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:13 AM

    Can't people see what they are doing to your town, to your local library!

    I read Clockwork Orange years ago, after seeing the film, so I knew what to expect.

    I hope you smoke reduces soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorrs about the smoke. What a catastrophe with the library! Have a great week,Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope the smoke clears soon, Peppy. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sad about the library, again. Hope the smoke is gone by now, fires are scary.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The smoke isn't fun at all and I hope it clears up soon. Enjoy your reading time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It seems like the bad movies I see never merit inclusion in bad movie events. I guess they're not bad enough.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope the smoke clears and everyone is ok

    ReplyDelete
  11. Reading apps are nice. I hope the smoke clears. We had a dust storm here the other night. it was bad.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...