Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Today Is Wednesday August 10 2022, This Is What Happen

 


I only do a little bit of things after work. I like to do more and finish up things. But I'm tired. The only extra thing I did was trace anther picture of Alice and Wonderland. Hopefully I will get chance to out line it in Aunt Martha, this evening. But I doubt I will get it press on to block.



Today Regis and I went to Sandpoint. It been a while since we been down there. Just some general cleaning and took some items out of one of his storage unit.



It was over cast today. The things Trump does if I did tenth what he does. I'd already been in cozy cell.


Today artist is MAHMOUD SABRI who is from IRAQ

8 comments:

  1. ...amen about Trump!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you trace the pictures to make quilt blocks? That's a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Mr. T gets away with pretty much anything and everything. Then he cries about it if he gets called on some of his shenanigans, has tantrums, goes on blame games, and tries to incite his base to defend him. Same old. Probably never change with him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Working outside your home is enough work for sure! You don’t need another day’s work at home too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Politicians are all evil.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, work can be exhausting. Some days I get home and I don't want to do anything at all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Work can be tiring, hope you get a chance to rest a while.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 23, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I'm tired. I been tired most of the last week. Been doing a little here and there. Nothing big, just studly getting things done. Yes,...