Sunday, August 21, 2022

Today Is Sunday August 21 2022, This Is What Happen



Had plan to take drive up in the mountains. But we decided to stay home and save money. We have a hospital bill just above $515. It for my husband colonoscopy. Glad his pulp came back negative. Than he had to go into the emergency room and we're waiting for that bill. But I paid off the doctor and lab. Which was both under $40. Still waiting for anesthesiologist bill. We won't pay off the hospital all at one time. Our hospital will work with you.

As I understand the three therapist is leaving the health clinic I been using, is leaving.




It Sunday and it time for more in debt of three comments.

My first comment I would like to share is from RAMBLIN....Very nice sky capture. We are wanting for rain here, too. Pretty colors in your embroidery collection. May I wish Wendy a happy birthday to Wendy...It dry here and we now worry about dry lighting and forest fires. One thing I'm lacking is flesh tones in embroidery floss. No more Grandchildren birthday this year. For Birthday we have one son, one daughter in law, and a husband.

My second comment I would like to share is from CHRISTINE ….Keep up the exercise...I don't exercise or walk. But Monday I will be doing standing and floor routine.

My Third comment I would like to share is from MISTRESS MADDIE....I love seeing the color block organization of your thread box. So Pretty all of colors. It been very hot here, but as of yesterday, we have a wonderful break, Today and though all of next week. We're going to be in low 80's high 70's with nice breeze and no humidity. We're really are very lucky in PA and the northeast with good weather most of year....I got that box of thread at a thrift store. Next week it look it won't be up in the 90's if I recall for the up coming week.



Let see this up coming week, Three days this week there appointments for my clients. One medical, dental, and mental. I will embroidery on current quilt block, read! Finish volume one of Lewis Carroll diaries and get back to woman voices. And work on my letter to the editor.


Today artist is DILKA BEAR who is from KAZAKHSTAN


10 comments:

  1. I think I saw it on Twitter... someone is knitting spools and then putting embroidery thread on it. That might be a way to organize your new acquisitions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad hubby's colonoscopy went ok except for the bill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always good to get the All Clear on a colonoscopy. And it's good your hospital lets you pay the bills off instead of all at once. It's easier on the budget that way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you have a lot to do. My medical insurance covers all treatments which is good, I'm sorry you get such big bills over there! Have a great week, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even with insurance, the cost of procedures is quite high!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It seems so strange to have to pay doctors and hospitals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must live in an enlightened country with universal health care. I’m jealous

      Delete
    2. In Italia non si pagano visite o esami!

      Delete
  7. Glad the colonoscopy results came back good. I have not had one done but I heard that taking the liquids to clear the colon the day before can be quite stressful with frequent toilet visits. Our hospital costs have increased tremendously this year and without health insurance the medical bills can be quite worrying. Looks like busy days ahead for you but if you are enjoying your hobbies, then I guess it is not work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Healthcare is just way more expensive that it needs to be.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Friday, May 17, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Our primary is this coming Tuesday, May 21 st . To me the primary is more important than the general election here in Idaho. It mainly ...