Saturday, August 13, 2022

Today Is Saturday August 13, This Is What Happen.

 

The other day I thought we might have a thunderstorm. Clouds were looking on the threaten side. But nothing came of it. There not even 5% chance of rain for next two weeks. So look like really chance of read in this month. Our next two is 20 and 31st.



Got the floss out, and colors I want to use, on my next quilt block. The only color not in photo is the flesh tone. But I did find one. Not long ago I picked up this box of floss, at thrift store. Paid $5.99 for it. I hope first next week I can start embroidery.



The other thing I hope to is cut some red bed sheets for the crochet rug for under my dinning room table. But I doubt I will actual start to crochet anytime in next little while.



I sign up for the TREVOR project. There doing a 20 MINUTE READING CHALLENGE. The only thing I found was there facebook page. I'm trying to raise money for the TREVOR PROJECT. Here some possible READING CHALLENGE and or ART CHALLENGE. I believe it good to challenge our self. Even if it just testing the waters


I doubt that I will blog tomorrow we will be celebrating Wendy fourth birthday.


Coffee is on and stay safe


13 comments:

  1. The threads look lovely, so many pretty shades. I don't think I need a reading challenge, I read plenty enough as it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing the color block organization of your thread box. So pretty all the colors. It's been very hot here, but as of yesterday, we have a wonderful break. Today and through all of next week, we're to be in the low 80's high 70's with nice breezes and no humidity. We really are very lucky in PA and the northeast with good weather most of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Trevor Project is a very worthwhile charitable organization and has helped many LGBTQ+ youth over the years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    I love your cloud/sky photograph... and all those pretty colours! Yes, it is indeed good to stretch ourselves outside our 'cruise' zones! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great day , happy birthday to Wendy! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty colors ! We have dark clouds right now, it looks as if it would rain, but no, it stays dry. It's lasting too long now, everything is yellow and rivers dry out !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the colors. Looking forward to seeing the completed project.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to Wendy from all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy the birthday celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday, Wendy.

    That's a great find with the embroidery floss. We had threatening clouds yesterday, too. There was a flash flood warning, but not for my immediate area.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice sky capture. We are wanting for rain here, too. Pretty colors in your embroidery collection. May I wish a happy birthday to Wendy. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Trevor project sounds so interesting

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...