Sunday, May 29, 2022

Today Is Sunday May 29 2022, This Is What Happen.

 


The only chore I done at this point. I swept the kitchen. But I been thinking of the up coming week. Which I will share later on in this posting. But first I want to cover three of comment I got though this past week.


So here goes...My first person I wish to use is RIVER and this comment I would to respond more in depth....I really hope this time something gets done to reduce the numbers of guns held by people who doesn't need them Especially assault weapon. They 're just not necessary, They're just not necessary outside of defense forces....I'm still trying to figure out why us American is so wrap up in our guns. This might give how many GUNS per capital in United States. I doubt if buy back would work. Than I know there guns who isn't register. The only guns are register is bought from a hunting or gun store. The ones bought at gun show, over the internet, or from private person. These guns aren't counted. My suggestion would be to treat them as we do vehicle. Most carry liability insurance. Some firearms would cost more than others. And plus have a title, registration, and license to own. If a doctor see someone unfit to drive a vehicle they can have your driving rights and privileged. But not a fire arm. Confession time....When I'm in a store and don't look for it. If I see someone packing a gun. Which is usually a side arm. I usually get out of store as quick as I can. I don't if that nut case or sane person packing.


Now for the second comment is from ANVIL CLOUD....Here is his comment...The second booster is still restricted to seniors here. I forgot that but am glad to have receive it.... I don't know who can and can't get second booster. I would be consider a senior citizen. Still we have low percentage of people in my community got vax for covid. It not taken seriously here.


Third and last comment is from BACK ROAD TRAVELLER....Here is his comment...I hope you have a fun and safe tip....Thank You.


The last Sunday I like to seek out new blog or those I haven't visit for a while. I'm short cutting though BRAIN HOME and stop in to visit with BLINKY


Know that I will be blogging about 15 minute of project, no art and craft in this one. This one will start on Monday and each day I will be accountable to my readers. I will set a timer for 15 minute and see what can be complete. Before and after photos will be included.

My other topic in blogging I will be posting about...Those in basement pretending to be what there not...Bullet Journal and what I think the benefits are...Social anxiety and facing it....and why I don't complete projects.


I hope I can get a chance to get back doing some creative things. Promise Regis I would take him to Sandpoint this up coming Wednesday. The only place Liz has her head shrink appointment down there but that this coming Tuesday. She say a tune up in her mind would he quite helpful. And of course I will share more artist work.


Coffee is on and stay safe

12 comments:

  1. It getting to be pretty scary in lots of places, we'd hate to have kids in school where nobody is safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creativity is important.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep on posting. I seem to have hit a dry spell. I need to make some photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who in the general public needs weapons which are military grade?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know how I feel about guns

    ReplyDelete
  6. Guns are suppose to protect and not used for destruction.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a lot of plans. I don't plan much, just do what I feel like, I think at my age it's okay! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. After we had a mass shooting in the island state of Tasmania we had a gun amnesty and a guns were handed into the government. Since this happened we have not had a mass shooting ever again
    I know how owning guns is a big thing in the USA but at least there should be tighter restrictions before you can buy a gun. And as for military type weapons. Seriously no one needs those

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know a few people who have concealed carry permits but they never train. One carries hers in her purse and could accidentally fire it, another is a drunk and shouldn't have guns at all, yet he has like fifty, for no reason.

    ReplyDelete
  10. If it´s not guns people find other weapons.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We as a country are nuts about guns. The politicians in many states, like Oklahoma, and I suspect Idaho court the gun nuts so the politicians are more rabid than the country as a whole. I don't have a problem with people owning guns but I do think we need to register guns and restrict sales of rifles with high velocity bullets and huge magazines.
    I am totally against concealed and open carry. I am like you. I see somebody packing a weapon in a business, then I am out of there.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Don't even get me started on the guns.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, May 13, 2024: This Is What Happened.

Took my morning walk. As I was walking, Murphy was doing his chair yoga.  As for domestic chores, I   loaded and unloaded the dishwasher and...