Saturday, May 28, 2022

Today Is Saturday May 28 2022, This Is What Happen.

 


Earlier I did make an attempt to make a video. But for some reason I'm so nervous in front of the camera, that I was shaking as I was showing off some fabrics. But general I don't shake like I do in videos. One could say I have anxiety shivers. So it end up getting deleted. But the good thing I start to move once again on fabrics.



Wash the out side of the toilet bowl. Murphy and I hung a bed spread over the bath room door. It off the bedroom. Our place has two bathrooms. We piped out the portable air condition out the bathroom window. The ole bedspread is help not to chance temperature in smaller bathroom, which we hardly use. No need to cool it off. The others things we did were Murphy mow some lawn, and I vacuumed and swept. The cat got his photo taken. Abner.



Organize a little more of fabrics. I thought I had two partial totes of black fabrics. I don't. The fabrics I went thought today, to find out there quite a few pre cut squares. I have special tote and envelopes I use for dividing them up.


I have several pedometer. I can walk from kitchen to bathroom. Like today my fit-bit ready I took 500 steps. I would say closer to 20 to 30 steps. When I was in T.O.P.S I bought a pedometer that you wore as necklace. It more precise. Or it seems to be. It a Go Time. Usually Go time doesn't have all that good grade. I can't get battery out of it, so I can slip in new one.



I didn't really want to get new journal, to do my bullet journal. Well when I bought the last one. I accidentally pick up one that had perforated edge. Well there coming out. I could of spend a few extra dollar and now I wouldn't been facing this trouble.



Couple of things I been shopping for is backpack purse. The other day I was in Walmart and ones I saw were to large or small. I craft light. I don't need until later in year. I would guess mid September when days start to get shorter. I been looking at a small solar charges and four way U.S.B cord.


Coffee is on and stay safe

6 comments:

  1. the solar charger sounds interesting. Sports shops are a good place to look for backpack bags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:58 AM

    I use an step counting app on my phone. It seems to be accurate, or at least gives a consistent comparison.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, boy, blogger blows up again. Anyhows, yay (visiting you via MS Edge), lucky you for two barhrooms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like a Fitbit like yours! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure have been busy, always lots to do though!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...