Saturday, January 29, 2022

Today Is Saturday January 29 2022, This Is What Happen.

 


So glad it the weekend. Had all sort of plan to blog Thursday and Friday. It didn't happen, no need to loose sleep over it.

Cooked pancakes this morning, add mashed up bananas in batter. Hubby fried up couple of left over cooked brats for breakfast. Toss load of colors in washing machine. Paid on couple of bills. One is to the orthopedic doctor and paid on credit card. Seeing day light on the bills. Not counting taxes I hope to be back in the black before end of March. The ones I take care can be unstable and it makes sometime budgeting difficult. I came down with covid first part of last October and missed 2 weeks of work, than Liz had covid, and stayed at Regis for over 2 months. Plus lost of Liz son at the end of year.


Than who knows when one of them will have melt down. Right now it Regis. It over Liz and her ex-husband Laim. But every time I seen her with anther male, he goes to pieces. And there been 5 of them. He becomes horribly jealous and lead into deep dark depression. He has no cooping skills. Liz is also lacking cooping skills.  Which makes his mental illness lot worse. Course he cutting on him self. I notify his therapist.


Found out this URBAN ART CENTER in Spokane. It part of GONZAGA they're known for their basketball team.



Regis and I will be going to Spokane Saturday the 5th of February. Hope we can stop in at Urban Art center and see the exhibit of Home: Imagining the Irrevocable I know I will miss the opening of it. Regis want to meet his friend Gelya. Not sure if she would be interested at going to see some art or not. I will go down in April to see the art of the SENIOR THESIS. Above painting is done by SOPHIA MAGGIO who was a student at Gonzaga.


Tomorrow I'm going to check out Tarot and Tea in our community. It at our local PEARL THEATER. I found though facebook. It just start and most pagan in my community pretty much stays in broom closet. I will let you all know how it goes, tomorrow or Monday.



I know I will do a Sunday review tomorrow.


My well being is coming a long. I thought I would share how I'm doing this month. Covering 4 facts.


  1. This month my average calorie count was at 1,965 and I like to keep between 1,600 and 1,800.

  2. No trouble getting my vitamin B12 and low on vitamin D. The days are getting longer and I'm getting outside more.

  3. I can't figure out Fitday weight graph, but it look like I lost 1.4 pound this week.

  4. I'm getting 108% of my daily intake of NIACIN

Planning to make up some black eye pea soup and we like collard greens in ours.


Still below freezing mostly clear skies. Today artist is ROBERT WALDO BRUNELLE JR he from state of VERMONT


Coffee is on and stay safe

14 comments:

  1. I hope you manage to get back in the black. Regis must be so tormented to be cutting again. I like that last picture a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's too bad that Regis just doesn't find a way to get Liz out of his life entirely. I think he'd be much happier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the update. Enjoy your artists, you have a real interest in art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you got a good bit done and hooray for getting some of those bills out of the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bills... ugh! Regis cutting again isn't a positive sign about his internal Pain and the torment of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A trip might just be what everyone needs
    Cutting isn’t a good sign hopefully the therapist can help

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12:48 AM

    I really like the last painting. Interesting post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’m glad you’re going to get a chance to visit the museum

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you are able to end up in the black. The last few years have been so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you are looking after yourself! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  11. The cutting is a worry. It was good to involve his therapist.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am loving seeing all of these different artworks.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 18, 2024: This Is What Happened.

 Thought I would blog before now. My emotions are all over the place. Having trouble sorting them out. I found out my friend had died, which...