Sunday, November 14, 2021

Today Is Sunday November 14 2021, This Is What Happen



 I wasn't sure if I was going to do any sort of last week view or not. But I decided to anyhow.  My first comment came from LAW OF GRAVITY and her comment was..."Wasn't there a scene in pretty woman in Pretty Woman about a staff looking down on someone dressed as excepted? Sigh. I hope Liz did go home last night. That would help you out bunch....Strange I've never saw "Pretty Woman" it true how we just consider looks at times. Anyhow what my friend Quenella makes more in interested than I do in wages. Once I dated a guy and was one of my shortest date. Great looking and drove Maserati. Great looking and nice car. In about 10 minutes, if it was that he became biggest asshole and so ugly. I caught a bus and left. I'm still in Oregon and I doubt Liz gone home. She thinks she got to 19th until her service ends. I'm sure Regis got his hand in it some how. I hope he isn't thinking I'm going use Liz hours for him, with out paid. He got anther thing coming. Sure the extra money is always good. Main reason I'm working is to add to my social security retirement. Social Security retirement. Which is paid monthly start at $821 up to $4,194 a month. Well there plenty to do around home front.



Second comment I will be sharing is from PIPE TABACCO First of all I have to say how beautiful your new blog design is!!!!! It really wonderful!!!!And your photos...beautiful!!!!. Three thank you. I still like to put one of my own photo in photo of above, something to do with changing of colors and or Thanksgiving. Photos are great things to put in blog. You can see in different part world the rate of what growing in area.



 My last comment I will be using is from DRIFTING THOUGH LIFE...Did Regis have it explain to him to drink all that stuff to clean out properly clean out his system? He is in danger of bowel cancer and it not nice. My mum had it and had surgery to remove a section of her cancerous bowel, three times over five years and still came back spreading though out her entire body. My niece is an Anti-Vax, I worry about her 8 year old son. Regis had it explain to him the entire clean out processes and the instruction were written out very well. My guess he so bound up and or he choose to do as he want to. This is this what he need to do. At 10 in morning take 2 stool softener. Liquid diet with no blues, reds or purples. Than at 2 in afternoon drink a half gallon of gatorade mix with 32 oz of MIRA LAX. Well he took pills at nine and drank liquid at 12. Not sure if not spacing would have anything to do with it or not. But his sister in law Liz was there. She said she only witness him only drinking on mug of .gatorade. Although if ones in someone home might not notice all what going on. His regular doctor says he could be so backed up, for all years he been on opiates. He says he has pain in his stomach and claims he has pancreatitis. All medical test shows he doesn't. He been told that all test is shows he doesn't have pancreatitis at all. So Wednesday the 17th he goes into see the doctor who did his colonoscopy. Sad about your niece being an Anti Vax and putting her son in dangerous. It seems like in United States those who lean toward Trump isn't going to get the vax. It became so politicalized.




Like to share a few piece of THOMAS AQUINAS DALY paintings. Oldest granddaughter and I painted rocks, with her daddy. Both Sawyer and Betty is very involved parents. Murphy and I was going drive up to Roseburg to meet up with his youngest brother. But his step daughter has covid. What I gather half of his in law side is divided on covid. See it seem political to me. So maybe my granddaughter and I can do more crafts before we leave to go home on Tuesday. 


Coffee is on and stay safe


13 comments:

  1. Pretty rock painting. I haven't tried it and I think it is fun. Over here, the booster or 3rd jabs drive has started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that last painting with the smiling moon. The rocks are pretty. I see a rock out on my footpath, made from concrete spilled over empty tin, so it is flower shape and maybe I will bring it in and paint it for my yard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:06 PM

    Nice photos. In my mind I associate anti vaxxers with Trump supporters. They have something in common, stupidity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A car does not make a good guy. Ingo drives a simple one, a cheapy and he is a great guy with that :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful paintings, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's some lovely artwork thanks for sharing. Nice to see pics of your family too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Roseburg has had a lot of Covid deaths. Did you paint those rocks? I wish I were artistic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That painting is interesting

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoyed your photos today. Pretty Woman is a good movie it launched Julia Roberts' career.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that first photo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those paintings are cool!! Assholes come in all sorts of heights, weights, and such

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm glad you're having fun with your sweet Granddaughter and the art is all super pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 18, 2024: This Is What Happened.

 Thought I would blog before now. My emotions are all over the place. Having trouble sorting them out. I found out my friend had died, which...