Monday, November 15, 2021

Today Is Monday November 11 2021, This Is What Happen



Last day with my son, and will fly out of Medford, at 12:30 this time we're going though Seattle on way home.  Back to work on Wednesday. Like I have no clue if Liz went home. But what can I do about it anyhow. 



Granddaughter  and I been painting. Look like I won't be able finish my painting before we fly home. 



I've wonder if there any family connection to these 2 people EDVARK MUNCH and Virginia Woolf . My great grandmother on my  mom side was a Munch, she was born in Iowa. But her dad was born in Germany. He was artist and a well known piece was the "Scream" As for Virginia Woolf. Her maiden name was Stephen. Spelling a little different but one of my 3rd Great Grandmother was a "Steven". Lot of time surname are spell different. Look like line of Stevens I'm relate to came over to United States like in 1650's 


Thought I would share the work of KEN ELIAS and one thing I like is graham cracker and milk.

13 comments:

  1. It’s entirely possible that you are related. You never know …

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephen is the English spelling and Steven is more American, a lot of Australians use Steven for christian names as well now, but those with more English heritage still use Stephen for christian names. The paintings are nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a safe flight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous10:55 PM

      This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. Anonymous11:00 PM

    What great artwork. It sounds like you had a good time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very colourful art pieces. I like the new look of you blog - the cream on grey makes the words stand out and easy to read. I remember the art work Scream well. For many years I always thought it was painted by van Gogh, silly me. Safe journey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a safe journey home, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. How you had a wonderful time with your son and the rest of the family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting art, never had graham cracker with milk, looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the art. Glad you had a nice visit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you have a safe trip home and I'm glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stephen is also a first name, my friend's son in Germany is called Stephen, I think Steven is the English translation which happened to a lot of people who arrived from all corners of Europe ! Nice that you had the visit of your son !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes Gattina has it right, Stephen being German and Steven the English version. Good that you spent time with your son :)

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...