Thursday, October 14, 2021

Today Is Thursday October 14 2021, This Is What Happen


 Let see how this line out works. Or should be line up. Hope photo and font doesn't look to odd. This last scarecrow I bought. Going name my scarecrows after hubby and my Ancestors. Not sure if I will use there given name or possible nickname. Murphy dad was name Dewayne and was call Dee. My dad given name was Harold, and was called Pete.

Since I haven't been to work and no sick time. Money isn't flowing in. But Monday the 18th I can go back to work, it will be 10 days since I shown symptoms. Although Murphy has appointment to be test tomorrow, Friday the 15th. But Regis to be test quite late on Friday. Than Liz is to be test on Monday the 18th. I will have Murphy ask when he goes in. If my client test positive am I safe to go to there place and work. I want some one with science back ground. So hubby will ask for me. 


So since this household is in quarantine. There a few things I got to work on. Got all the summer yard stuff up, put out Halloween lights. Worked on some my fabrics. Well I cut strips from ole sheets and pillow cases. Than rolled them into fabrics balls. It will be a while before I actual get crochet a rag rug from under my table. Before I go back to work I would like to make swatches out of my beiges fabrics and I have 2 yellow fabrics. Needs press and cut into strips for my current quilt I'm slowly working on. But I'm working on.

Well the therapist called and I got my first appointment on the 25th at 8AM. Put some photos on a thumb drive. Still got more to do. Keeping one for Murphy and I. Than give one to each of my son family. 

Coffee is on and stay safe    

13 comments:

  1. That scarecrow seems ready for a nap. I hope all goes well and you get to go back to work on schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When do you ever rest? You need to rest and recover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, since you officially have Covid, I think it's okay if you don't get anything done. You've earned some down time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you worked out how to do the photos to thumb drive. I hope all your people get their testing done and don't skip out of it. I also hope they quarantine if they have Covid.
    Hope you feel much better very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good you got a therapist appointment

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope you can work soon but that you can enjoy the quarantine time. Interested in the rag rug, my mother used to make them and they brighten up the hoome

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you are able to go back to work soon, and I'm glad you got a therapist appointment. Take care! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope for you that the therapist is nice and you like him that is very important !
    The scarecrow looks nice, should put one at my door !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hari OM
    Have been enjoying your scarecrows and family connections... but the best news here is you got the therapy appt (and are close to ending quarantine)! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. ...I would loe to make a rag rug!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are always so busy. You deserve some time off to rest.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stay safe, you certainly are busy doing things.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...