Monday, October 11, 2021

Today Is October 11 2021, This Is What Happen

 Didn't go to work today. Still not feeling well. I called up and talk to one nurses were I go to doctor. Ask the difference between covid and common cold. Well at first the big difference between covid and common cold is your sense of smell and taste. But the nurse couldn't give me straight answer. But off on I've had some slight nausea. Nothing like I need to carry a bucket around every where I went. 

  

This is my latest witch, and her name is Marigold. She a kitchen Witch. I bought her off of Esty, a shop called JOYFULL REDO. I don't see my self getting anymore witches this year. Unless I run into them at thrift store. 

I mange to get solar lights picked up around the barn/shed and garage/shed. Still need to do the ones around the house. 



Short time ago, I bought this canvas tote, from one local thrift store. Paid $1.99 for it. My plan is to use it to carry my creative projects in. Sometime my project tags along with me. 

Murphy and I got to tree wrap in netting to somewhat protect them from the deers. The farmer down road came and worked on his cattle fence. 



Thought I would share 2 more quilts from local quilt show. Like I said I didn't go, because of the crud. Plus I have no ideal what is on table. 

Today is INDIGENOUS PEOPLE DAY here in United States. My local tribe is the KOOTENAI. Question time...What is local native tribe in your area?

Coffee is on and stay safe

12 comments:

  1. Welcome to your new home Marigold. I like the tote and the top quilt.
    If you can still smell and taste then you probably just have a bad cold. If you are feverish it might be a mild flu. Do you have some antacids for the stomach queasiness?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure hope you're feeling much better soon. Howdy Merigold, careful flying around the house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new witch

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your kitchen witch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marigold is fun, she has a nice face. I had some but gave them away as they had voices and their cackling was too scary for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:57 AM

    Marigold is well dressed for your approaching winter.

    It took me a long time to understand what Etsy is.

    The Aboriginal tribe in my area is the Boonwurrwong.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your witch and the tote is fabulous. Lovely quilts, too. Hope you soon feel better! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Indigenous Peoples of Tkaronto (Toronto)
    The land I am standing on today is the traditional territory of many nations including the Mississaugas of the Credit, the Anishnabeg, the Chippewa, the Haudenosaunee and the Wendat peoples and is now home to many diverse First Nations, Inuit and Métis peoples. I also acknowledge that Toronto is covered by Treaty 13 signed with the Mississaugas of the Credit, and the Williams Treaty signed with multiple Mississaugas and Chippewa bands.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's always good to have a take-along project. Way better than playing on our phones. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wished I could find a witch like yours she is really nice !

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like your new witch :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...