Friday, October 22, 2021

Today Is Friday October 22 2021, This Is What Happen

 I'm hoping to find photo of Murphy great grandfather. "George" but now I will 10 trivia facts about him.

1. George came large family 6 boys and 9 girls. 

2. His parents were Nicholas Vandenberg and Helena Marie "Mary" VanDoren

3. George was born in Holland town Wisconsin. On 27 January 1873

4. He Aquarius, just like me.

5. It look like he and his brother Arnold and sister Hennietra moved to Nebraska.

6. George was married to Lousia Friess, in Wisconsin. And buried one son George there.

7 He and his wife Lousia had 2 boys and 4 girls.

8. His wife Lousia died and married Lousia sister or his sister in law. They had one son Laurence.  

9. Name George means "earth worker" or "farmer" 

10. Want to give your hand at quiz about GEORGE I only got 4 right. Most of them I was clueless.


In our area, we have a few things to vote on. I won't be able to vote in Bonners Ferry City Council. I live outside of city Limits. I hope either candidate Ron Smith, who is current City Council. Or Broin Poston. But I sure don't want Robert Lavala. Than there property tax level for "Boundary County Ambulance. Plus two school dist is holding school board election. We will be voting for our Zone Five who is Teresa Rae or David Wilson. Than there anther school zone running 2 candidate.  Micheal J Underhill, and Mary Fioravanti. I know I don't want either Wilson or Fioravanti in any public office. Here resent LETTERS  from The Bonners Ferry Herald. And also LETTERS from 9B News. 

As many you know I been rolling fabric strips into a ball, Each ball of fabrics weighs between 16 and 32 oz. One of my balls of fabric I notice that two fabrics was stuck together. So I had to unroll a ball of fabric and cut out the fabrics that was double together. I'm rolling up ball of fabric and wondering if I did same with the other 2 fabric balls.

Coffee is on and stay safe


10 comments:

  1. George sounds like he was an interesting character.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lot of info about George.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All politics is local. Where I live, we are voting for Town Supervisor (similar to bring mayor), town council members, the county Sheriff and the District Attorney.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no idea if we have anything up for election this year. Probably. We just got through a recall for governor, so I'm rather done with elections at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got five correct Georges.
    I hate voting time, I never know who to vote for.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am still hoping for a clean election.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun facts about George! Have a great weekend, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you find the picture you're looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good for you for following the elections. I don't generally vote for the school boards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, George really did come from a LARGE Family! The only thing they've given us to Vote on this Year is a School Bond Issue so far.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...