Wednesday, September 01, 2021

Today Is Wednesday September 1 2021 This What Happen

Wednesday is day I challenge my self to random writing prompt. I'm doing NUMBER ONE . Iknown Gloria for a long time, not going even to do the math. I meant her as she was entering Kindergarten. And she was two years old than me. Her mom was visiting a family between us and them. Who lived on Pierce in Spokane Valley. At time my parents lived on Castaldo. And my soon to be friend lived over on Johnson. So over the years we start hanging out with each other and do things. Spend the night at each other home. My mom and her also became friends. Once a month my mom and some other ladies would do a luncheon at one of the local eating establishment.  Confession time...Her and I could be handful for our parents. I'm sure they will be parts of our life left out, any how I don't want to go on and on. And I don't believe any of you want me to continue a never ending story. Gloria was youngest of three, she has one brother and one sister. For some reason we like to jump up and down in my parents pick up bed. Since she was older and had two years of experience. One day she ask me if I want to hear cuss words. thinking it a foreign language. So she said quite a few cuss words. I said "Gee my dad says those words quite often. She got married about the same time I did. Although they choose not have any children.

Balance out the money, so I can pay our bills. Gave Murphy some cash to work with. He doesn't think he will need anything. But who knows what will come up. Regis and I went to one yard sale. Neither one of us found anything. We went to both of thrift store and I got some fabric for $1.99. Not sure what Regis got. 
Than over to Liz we clean out and area, and took some items of her to the thrift store. 

Haven't been happy with way I been mental, emotionally, and attitude in so many things. So my word I use to get me though it is "Serenity" to my higher power. I have conflicting thoughts both positive and negative.

Coffee is on and stay safe

11 comments:

  1. You bought MORE fabric? ha ha. You are going to be sorting fabric stash forever. Not being mean, just think it is funny. Did you get plain colours or patterns?

    ReplyDelete
  2. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

    See how it works

    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...

    Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address::{Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}

    We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.

    Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

    ➡️Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    ➡️Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
    ➡️Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
    ➡️Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
    ➡️Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD

    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address:::::: {Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}
    Whatsapp:::::+31687835881

    ReplyDelete
  3. Serenity is so important! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:03 AM

    Sure we hear a never ending story of you as young lady being naughty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...we all need a sense of serenity.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gloria sounds like a great childhood friend.

    You help keep the thrift stores going, Dora. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was a good story. Paying bills is never any fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's good to have old friends.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sending you serenity!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you find some serenity.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lots of yard sales here today. I have been strong so far. I don't need more junk. Or anything else. but they're so fun.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...