Friday, August 13, 2021

Today Is Friday August 13 2021, This Is What Happen

 It end of work week and I'm tired. Neither one my clients are hard. But I'm tired. Before I went to work I wash my resent fabric stash. With baking soda and vinegar. My hubby pulled it out washing and put in dryer. Haven't had chance to sniff it. Been told a vinegar and baking soda should take out the strong cologne smell. I thought I was going to have a C.T SCAN on my thyroid. But it was a ULTRA SOUNDS. Last time I had one is in 1990 and 91 when I was pregnant with Bart. Even with my insurance I had to pay estimate of $300. So once they bill the insurance company and get that figure out. One time I recall over paying our hospital and the gave us refund check. I said it 100 times and I will continue to say it. Our American medical system is a mess. Thank you for listen to me yesterday.

Post this over on my facebook page...This is why I choose to get the covid vaccine. I know even being vaccinated I can still get the virus and even be asymptotic. I could even still give to anther person. Although the odds of me ending up in I.C.U is about zero. The ideal getting hold of my love ones or someone else contacting them, and possible saying good bye. Bothers me. A simple vaccine is one way cutting the odds to almost zero. I did get vaccine for those I love and respect.

Hot smoky here in North Idaho. Air quality is 197. Which is not good.

Coffee is on and stay safe

13 comments:

  1. Hope the smoke clears soon, thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope all is okay with your thyroid and I hope those fires stay far away from your place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...getting vaccinated is a no brainer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your thyroid is okay. My daughter is taking pills for her thyroid, for the rest of her life.
    I agree with the vaccinations, I wish people here in Sydney in New South Wales would behave and get vaccinated, new cases are almost 400.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had my second shot of vaccine earlier this week
    The number of people getting their vaccinations is slowly going up
    We have the opposite problem that there are lots of people who want to get their vaccination but we don’t have the supplies. Slowly more supplies are coming in and more people are getting vaccinated
    Don’t mind being the odd ball in the crowed. We are the ones that stand out

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you are vaccinated, I don't understand all the people who refuse to get vaccinated. Have a great weekend, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. 300 bucks?!!!! Bummer! Insurance covers this here.
    Yes, it´s a mess in your place, it is unfair.

    Hope weather-wise it gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous2:46 AM

    Yes, there is no doubt the American medical system is a mess. The world knows it and is puzzled why the richest country in the world has such a poor system. Well done you for the factual Facebook post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. There is no cost here for such testing. Our taxes cover those costs and they are high.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Even though I have completed my vaccination, I am taking all the necessary safety precaution to stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope your Thyroid scan goes well. I have Hypothyroidism so I've had several scans and biopsies. Always fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Our medical system is a mess, indeed

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know what you mean about tired. I was so exhausted Friday night that I didn't do much of anything when I got home from work.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...