Friday, July 30, 2021

Friday July 30 2021, This Is What Happen

 Not a big shopper, and living small town it sometime hard to find things you need, or thing you want.  lot of time I get things off of the net. Well I order five items from Amazon. Shortly I will show you three of the items. The reason I don't get much from Amazon is, how our tax system is set up. 

Got this small room or person air condition. We don't have central air condition and when we put our central heat, it rarely got to 95(35) and this summer, few times it was above 100(37) So we have a window unit, and in our living room a portable standing one. So there rooms that isn't being cooled. One is the craft room and computer one. I would guess room is 144 square feet.  I don't see it doing much in room much larger than that. Or use let say 8 to 4 feet from person. Who ever cooking it could help keep the heat down, no break for the cook.   With work and such I don't know how often I will be using it. But if I want to something creative I won't be chase out by the heat in room. Regis got one and he has his right next to him. It help keep his personal space cool. Doesn't do much for large space

Short while ago Regis bought a monoscope and he figure out, he need mount to use with his phone. So he ask me to order one for him. He gives me the money for his items he gets. Sure hope he enjoy it.

Majority of people around here hardly took Covid serious. When we was first ask to mask up, not all that many wore mask. Maybe three or four times one might of seen 20% of people in store having a their mask on. Usually it was under 10%.  In a store. Plenty of Karen and Richard here. Just slightly over 25% of people here been fully vaccinated. So one doesn't know where this virus is heading. When the virus first came out the Trumpeters sure made no effort to protect anyone. I ask my self, do I have obligation to put on my mask once again and protect someone who don't give rats patootie about me or anyone else.

It been a long time since I got an urinary infection, and Liz told me about AZO  It seem to helping quite bit. Question Time...What five words or less would us use to desire your area? No sentence. The words I would use to explain my area is gorgeous, friendly, ingrain, and conservative.

Coffee is on and stay safe 


 

12 comments:

  1. That personal air conditioner looks neat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only the living room and bedrooms are with air con. For the dining hall, we have wall fans. I like the personal air conditioner. Would be good to have for my personal space especially when sitting in front of my computer. We are not told to double masks meaning a cloth mask over the surgical mask plus a face shield when we have to go into enclosed air con public places.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate it when I go to shop locally and a clerk suggest I try on-line. I fear there will come a time when everything is shopped on-line.

    Five words for my area: seaside, pastoral, windy, friendly, safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are people who are boycotting Amazon (because of its mistreatment of its workers, etc.) but the impression I get is that most of them live in bigger towns and cities than you.

    Re the pandemic: I too have been vaccinated but still mask. Figure this way, I can be doubly protected.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We only buy from Amazon if we can't find it anywhere else.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wondered how those tiny AC units work, and if they do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a window AC in my bedroom because it gets so hot here and the AC in the living room doesn't reach all the way to the bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We do have ducted air con but not in my craft room. So I have a couple of fans. The joys of an add on room unfortunately.
    We have to wear masks whenever we go out at the moment. Hopefully soon it will only be when we are inside again

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous4:19 PM

    The air conditioning unit is interesting. I haven't seen one like that before. Keep wearing a mask to protect yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I left a comment under Andrew's and got a broken blogger icon with a "whoops that's an error" message.

      Delete
  10. I have a personal air conditioner, and I love it. I haven't needed it yet this year, but August is now here.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...