Friday, July 16, 2021

Friday July 16 2021, This Is What Happen

 Plans was to meet at the CITY BEACH IN SANDPOINT, and spend sometime with my son and their families. Including a grand girls. It look like my youngest son isn't going to make it. I'm disappointed and there nothing I can change or do anything. Planning to do a family photo, I like to one about every five years. 

Sawyer and his family came up. But Bart family didn't I understand possible my oldest Granddaughter possible had some form of seizer, possible. I tested Molly and find out what going on.

With this heat I seem to do a little bit this and that. I start to go though my black fabrics. Well I finish it. Although I have two shades of black left over, and I wrap four fabrics on cardboard. I'm sure in messy stash I have more blacks. 

Using a toothbrush package for straight edge. I find the register to keep track of money in and out. The ones I make. Seems to work the best. 

As many you know I don't use people real name. Unless there gone on to the other side. Content is always true. So some people in my blog, I hardly mention. Only here and there. Like Murphy Nephew Sam and Amy his wife. Since the pandemic we haven't seen them. Hubby talk to him a while back and they were taking it serious. 

Coffee is on and Stay safe
 



13 comments:

  1. Do you not have a ruler for ruling straight lines like you had in school? They are very cheap, I think you should buy one.
    I have a book of Baby names too, I use it to find names for the characters in my stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Hope the Family gathering goes well and is memorable. I do hope the one oldest Granddaughter's Health will improve. I don't use Real Names of Loved Ones on the Blog either, give everyone Nicknames mostly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ....as the kids and grandkids get older, we find having a photo taken gets hard too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope that seizure is nothing serious; always disappointing when family get togethers don't work out - we dont have any pictures of ourselves together since about 2015 I saw my oldest son in London 2 weeks ago and forgot to get a picture, I could kick myself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, good to keep some form of privacy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:33 AM

    It doesn't seem to matter what you plan, COVID can undo it. It's a pity Bart and his family didn't make it, but hopefully you will see them all soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The family get together sounds like a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear about your granddaughter, hope she feels ok

    ReplyDelete
  9. My brother in Boise says the heat has been intolerable, at least for getting anything done. They get up early to do yardwork or anything outside but after that, stay inside. It's been near 100 or over 100 there forever.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't use real names on my blog, either. Of course, when I run into someone again and know I talked about them on the blog, finding what name I used for them last time can be a challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you find another opportunity for a family photo soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too bad all the family couldnt make it

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is sometimes difficult for the whole family to get-together.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...