Friday, June 18, 2021

Today Is Friday June 18 2021, This Is What Happen

 Older or more years on job, I appreciate my weekends. By Wednesday I'm looking forward to Fridays. Before I go off on small frenzy. I like to mention that a cousin of my is in contest to be on a cover of MAGAZINE. Yes, I'm trying to get vote for her. I only had chance to visit some of my blogs I read. 

Weekend here and I need to have time at home, last few weekend we had an event to go to. My son mother in law teaches dance, and there having a performance at college down Cour de lane. She does a great show. I want to go. But I'm beat and since every weekend we had something going. 

Don't know how many time I tell my husband to toss the junk mail out. No he thing everything is important. There only 10 items that is important and here they are, and some doesn't come every month.

1. Electric Bill.

2. Water Bill

3. Gas Bill

4. Bank of America Credit card Bill

5. Wells Fargo Credit card Bill

6. Car Insurance

7. House Insurance

8. Property Taxes

9. Medical Bills 

10. Personal Letters

Six  thought nine don't show up every month. And the rest can be tossed out. How hard is that.

Took Regis to the library down to Sandpoint. We went to library down there, they have a larger library and I return my dvds and got one new dvd. The reason I got one I need to figure how to get my streaming thinging going. Well I got Liz two dvds for the weekend. Plus I looked to see if they had journals of LEWIS AND CLARK I had to stop in at a UPS STORE to ship something back to Amazon. There not one in my area. Then into walmart I got few items and was out less then 30 minutes.

Reading and creative things are slow going but some most evening I get in less than hour, During the news hour I embrodairy on a granddaughter quilt block. 

Coffee is on and stay safe


13 comments:

  1. I hope you soon get some weekend time to yourself for at home things. It's hard when you have to be out all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is so much junk mail. Junk emails too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    Well done to your cousin! Don't get me started on junk mail - that's just about all I get - everyone I know uses email nowadays. Even bills - all electronic. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Junk mail is using up too many trees! It should be outlawed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We voted for your cousin too. We get more junk mail than anything else, I wish the useless government we have would come up with a Do No Mail list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with you re appreciating weekends. For two years, I actually went to school six days a week. I've also had jobs with a five and half day week. When one switches to five day school and work weeks from that, the extra free day feels like such a bonus. At the same time, at some point, you think: a four day work week (or, yes, three day work week) would be more ideal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I throw lots of stuff out. Even the bills after I pay them, and I am still drowning in paper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I worked full time, weekends were "catching up on everything" not work related. I'm glad you sometimes get personal letters; I haven't received a personal letter since one of my last aunts passed away in 2003. She never got into email. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. My husband was the same way with the throw away papers. he always thought that we need to keep them for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  10. There is too much junk mail isn't there ...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a sign on my post box Dora, No Junk Mail, it works. Now it's just those pesky bills 😉

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hated weekends when I worked retail. Busiest days. Now, I don't know. I actually enjoy work sometimes, but rest is good, too.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, April 15, 2023: This Is What Happened

Small things just kept happening. Nothing major. Couldn't get to blogging. Yesterday, I was generally on the sore side. If I sat or stoo...