Friday, April 23, 2021

Today Is Friday April 23 2021. This Is What Happen.

 Friday is day I give my creative report. Not single creative thing I worked on. Work been taking a tole on me mainly mentally. So glad it weekend. Here and I have to say things are looking more on bright side of life.

As for creative things in life. I done more organizing and things of supplies and such. 

Slow going. I been sort fabrics. I'm thinking of doing a you tube video either Saturday the 24th or Thursday the 29th of April. Doing anther unpackaging some fabrics, in hope to find more yellows.


Yellow seems to be a hard color to come by. Every so often I check different place that sells fabric. Mainly in search of yellow. So yesterday I cut some yellow strips. Out these two I like the one on left more then the one on right. 

Resently I was watching FONS & PORTER LOVE OF QUILTING at end show. people send in there ideals for quitling and one lady did a swatch paper and but in fabric box, that held the fabrics. Well I thought of a fabric swatch book. All of these are some of my blues in box one. 

This is box one and as one can see it what I would classify as my blue collection of fabrics. Most of my fabrics come from thrift stores.

Let hope that next week will be less stressfull and I can complete a creative piece. And have posted over at PAINT PARTY FRIDAY next Friday.

Coffee is on and stay safe





9 comments:

  1. Yeah, I've had a similar creative week (month). Organizing is good when the creative juices aren't flowing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think putting your fabric in swatches is a great idea so you can see how the patterns and colours look alongside each other and get inspired. Have a restful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pale yellow with the roses :)
    I like the idea of keeping colours together, so you can find them more easily.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least you still have some energy ! I lost mine with lockdown and sick husband !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure have lots of fabrics, have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful fabrics, have fun 'playing' with them and being creative. Happy PPF, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh, work has been so stressful over here too. Just looking for some respite.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...