Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Today Is Wednesday March 17 2021, This What Happen

 Happy Saint Patty day and they're other observation for MARCH 17 and since I gor you here, Let see what goes on MARCH 18. There something to celebrate or bring awareness.

Went and visited My friend Quenella up on Katka Mountains. She had loveley crocus flower blooming. Nothing at my place is blooming. Not sure if you can see the fencing laying over the flowers or not. My flowers bed is pretty much ruin by deers. Once I retire I hope to gain back some of my flowerbeds. Plan to dig and give away half of my royal sunshine flowerbed, I name my flower beds. I like to put tree at end of flower bed. It would help with evening sun. But hubby and I have to agree on the tree type. First of all I don't want a spruce there. 

She I agree usual both political and spiritiual. She has all sort of cool items in her place. Not cold and aloof. So we visited for about an hour. Tour her garden and seen her chicken. I believe she has about 6 hen and rooster. This Is her little corner out side of her home and for some reason. I'm attract to it. 
Anyhow she thinking about attending the local Luthern and or Episcopal services. She was attending the local orthdox service. and they start to shun her. Because she has no desire of coming orthodox. 
The reason she might check out the local Luthern or Episcopal. She believe there LGBTQ friendly. Although I never heard any of these people being attact. But I'm not naive and saying there not in North Idaho. But there pretty well keep under the radar. No gay pride parade here. They had human right march ages ago here. And the local Milita was there with there guns and such. 
I would say three main religion here would be Evangeical, Mormon and mainline Protestant. 
I hope she finds what fill her needs. 

I know this isn't a very good photo of Molly the dog. I had to go work this afternoon. Regis hip is still bothering him. So tomorrow he has doctor appointment with his regular doctor. To see what going on with is hip. 
We did little art. I practice drawing. 

Organized some fabrics. Plan to stop by and read some blogs.
Coffee is on and stay safe

10 comments:

  1. St Paddy's Day is two "D's" NOT two "T's".
    Patties (patty's) are what you eat, beef patties, chicken patties, patty cakes (cup cakes)
    I like that corner with all the pots and kettles too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not Catholic or Irish but I like green! I like her wood porch and little corner and I hope she finds an accepting church but its really really strange to me all churches aren't accepting. I'll stick with my heathenism. It's kinder, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our Episcopal church is LGBTQ tolerant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a fun time visiting with your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting how your friend is seeking....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you got to see your friend, pretty crocuses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Naming your flowerbeds is a great way of talking about them. I had a friend who named his computers. Naming things is a good way of keeping track of them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish your friend luck in finding what she needs...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I stopped being a church member a long time ago although I occasionally pop in and am friends with many people, they weren't tolerant of lgbtq in my opinion and I didn't like that(celibacy was their solution) then they took my son away for a youth club weekend and gave him a lecture on sex before marriage without my knowledge. In other words they were too opinionated and controlling and God seemed to be taking a back seat, I get my God fix on my walks/in nature now. Various faiths seem to want to own me and I don't like that. Your friends house sounds fun, I would like to keep chickens.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely yellow crocus blooms.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...