Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Today Is Tuesday March 16 2020 This Is What Happen

 Tuesday is my offical weigh in day. I start going back up as stress was being put on me. No need to keep drag the trouble though and though multi times. I figure how to work with in it sector.

I'm back down to 205.6 and next Tueday goal is 205.2 or less. If I do these three things...keep my calorie count between 1,600 and 1,800. Then drink water and physical activity. Usual I can get 2 of these done in day. Also keep my sweets down 1 day a week. 

Ended up taking Regis to hospital this morning. His hip was giving him trouble. He had hip replacements in past. So he had one of his neighbors around 11 at night to take hime to Emergency room, and give shot of toradol. And then I took him down this morning. Our hospital is small and they don't have a xray and lab on 24 hours a day. There on call. So when he was in hospital that evening. Not sure how it came about. But he didn't get Xray. With me, and xray department was fully going. They did an xray and everything looked normal. See during his hip replacement his hip pop out, and ended up in emergency room. He said felt like as his hip was coming out. With me they gave him anthor shot of toradol and he said he hasn't taken his morning morophine. So the toradol wasn't giving him any relief. So they gave him what would of been his 30 mg of morophine at hospital. So he slept most day.

Look like Murphy and I are going down to Oregon over Easter Weekend. 

Coffee is on

4 comments:

  1. Poor Regis, hope all is okay. I'll bet you will enjoy your Easter visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best to Regis. I hope they find the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That must have been painful. Glad he got some rest after.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oregon over Easter Weekend should be a good visit.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...