Monday, March 22, 2021

Today Is Monday March 22 2021, This Is What Happen

 I had every intention of blogging last night. And usual on Sunday I like to go though my weekly comment and take a some and post more on them.

One was about my retirement count down. Yes, I'm sort of counting down. What the plan is about count is. I plan to work 2021 and 2022. Then to give the company a fair mount of time to find some one. Liz and Regis deserve a caring person. So I believe the 2nd or 3rd of Jan 2023 I will call company and tell them start end of March I will be cutting my hours 8 hours. Between both my client they get 30.50 hours a week. Than end of June cut back anther 8 hours. End of September anther 8 hours. And end of December of 2023. I know if I didn't have dead line or bounds. The company might not line anyone up. 

Strange thing about pain. Is what a person can mange. I been talking about Regis pain. He even admit he has low pain level. It pretty hard to find a doctor that will prescripe any sort of pain pills, mostly if they have any sort of opioids in them. They now seem like they want to use alternative ways of treating pain. Such as physical therapy and exersise. With EFT TAPPING and PRESURE ACUPRESSURE. He both having physical and mental pain at this time. He is said he is going to see if he could find a doctor that would prescripe his old amount of Morphine. Which I believe was 4 pill at 15 mg of Morphine. Which equeal to 60 mg a day. So they been taking one pill a month and he all freak out there complete take hime off morphine. I honestly don't know if they will or cut back. He said he could handle 3 pills. But what happen if he start to have pain.

I'm still waiting for my snowdrop and crocus to bloom. Walk and Well being post tomorrow.

Coffee is on and stay safe

9 comments:

  1. How old is Regis and how long has he been taking the 4 morphine pills a month? 4 isn't very many and if that's what he manages on then I think they should leave it at that, he's clearly not addicted, or he would be demanding more and taking more.
    I hope your cutting back hours works and the company works towards finding a replacement as good as you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your walk post, I like seeing other parts of the World :) I hope Regis finds some alternative medicine route for his pain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:48 AM

    I am taking paracetamol mixed for arthritis. It dulls the pain but doesn't kill it. I am too scared to take anything stronger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the doctors are afraid of the lawyers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have a serious opioid addiction problem in this country. I think doctors are rethinking how they prescribe narcotics these days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There was a time in the recent past when pain meds were handed out with no thought to addiction. It is changing now but many are already dependent of them. It is a sad situation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Retirement will come soon as fast as time flies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pain is one of those things that some people handle better than others. No one likes pain. I think some of us get accustomed to a certain amount, though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. "I'm still waiting for my snowdrop and crocus to bloom"
    They probably will bloom soon.

    Here in England, UK ours are blooming well, and looking very colourful.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...