Saturday, March 20, 2021

Today Is March 20 2021 This Is What Happen

 I decided to go one of my past posting. The date I choose or it choose me. Doesn't matter. JUNE 8 2006 As you can see Ostara was my sabbat. First day of Spring. Well I couldn't get past quiz to load, so I could re take. Well instead I went over and took the WITCH QUIZ I end up with a "Light Witch"...As a light with, you use your magic for good and always striving to help others. Because of your magical efforts, the world is a better place. Remember -light is the only thing to be the dark.

One usual think of spring cleaning. We did some project around the place. After last week of work. I wasn't going to bust my patootie. We haul the trash to transfer station. A little bit I will go bit of rant. Let stay on topic. Did some wood cleaning in basement, put up Christmas or as a pagan 'Yule" decoration. And got a few things to be dump off at local thrift store.

As we were at the transfer station with our garbage. The person who helps you. A very nice guy, Most I notice who work there. I would guess is retire. I know the one in Naples, has hippy girl and she will get things out of the dumpster for you. Personal I don't need any more stuff. Let get back to Paradise Dumpster transfer station. The guy had trump hat on and on the back of personal rig (pick up) a Trump flag. I have issue about people taking there politics and religion to job, mostly support by tax payer. Government property. Maybe a little smaller items would be much better. I'm a pagan and we have religious symbols. A christain has a cross. Us pagan have a Pentagram and the one I wear is less inch in size. No desire and think it rude to be in people face about religion or politics. 

Start to put some of my fabrics in there corect totes. 653 days to I call company I work for and telling them. Start looking for someone else. This way I will have more time to be creative. I thought I would be farther along on my stash buster 2 inch block quilt. But it coming. Seeing more day light in organizing my fabrics and lot of things. But still I wish things would move a little faster.

Coffee is on and stay safe


14 comments:

  1. It's autumn here now, but I really should do some "spring" cleaning myself, there is clutter building up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dora, my mother and grandmother were pagans. there's a lot of people here in the UK moving in this direction. I don't know what I am but I observe the equinoxes and try to keep some of their traditions. I have a beautiful wand that was made for me but no pentagram. I like the idea of counting the days down until you announce retirement - my retirement is not for 5 years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...I hope that you enjoyed the spring day of spring. Here we had a gorgeous day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mother was the one for spring cleaning. I do much less of it than she does.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It doesn't seem to matter how much spring cleaning we do, there is always more to be done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll have to look at our springs and see if they're dirty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe people still wear trump hats, he lost, as in he's a loser, that makes them losers also 😉 Dora I have worn a pentagram ring for as long as I can remember. I can't remember why I started wearing it but I would be lost without it now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine don't fit anymore, too small on the ring fingers and too big on the pinky's

      Delete
    2. I'm not entirely sure if I could even get mine off now River 😉

      Delete
  8. Nice to be able to look back at 2006.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't really care what a person wears. It's how they act that I care about.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So you’ve begun the official countdown to retirement?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah, sometimes it is nice to take it easy after a rough week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your countdown - on one hand. On the other... I was lucky and mostly loved my job. Now I am afraid of (hopefully) starting a new one...

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...