Saturday, February 06, 2021

Today Is Saturday February 6 2021, This Is What Happen



 Over cast day, took hubby to get his first shot for covid. He start to hurt and he claims he reacting strongly. I wonder why men when they have any little thing they tend to make it a major thing. If I had pain level at let say a 3, my husband would be lot higher. But I'm glad he got his shot. He goes back March 10 for his second one.

Before we went to town. I got text from Regis that there still mix up with one of his pills. The type his doctor want  him to take, the insurance company won't cover it. So they want him to take something else. So he still has older prescription over at the drug store, about two weeks worth. I will pick up them and hopeful the drug store will have some good news. If not I will get hold of his doctor to see what going on. Regis need to take in consideration it weekend.


Then when we got back from hubby having his shot. We have two neighbors in 90's one has dementia and she wonder over to our place. She was standing by our car, friendly soul. But was confuse but not mean. So I took her pick up and drove her home. Her husband wasn't to be found. So I figure she would be safe at our place. Tell I found her hubby and I start to call the neighbors and someone in about 20 minutes or less they found him. He went shopping. He doesn't go much and thought he had he settled down. He thanked us for taking care of her making sure she was safe. He says that the "love of her life" And he says he can't put her home. Not sure of income I believe he was bus driver for Grey Hound and I guess he has union pension of some type and social security. I've seen some pretty fancy memory homes that cost a lot. Then there those they toss adult diaper on them and line up in hall way. 


Looked at my text message and it was Regis. Liz starting to cut her self and became abuse to verbal abuse to him. I guess he stop her from cutting her self. And told her to leave. Liz never been abuse toward me, only once. But I know Thursday with social worker she was having some trouble dealing with her son estate. Or some type of emotional rampage. See Liz decision making skill is something. She acts before taking all things in consideration. Confession time...I tend to go over board and weigh out every possible little bits and pieces before make a lot of my decision. I bet I missed some great things, although I haven't landed my self in major legal mess. Plus usual Liz makes a lot of choices total based on emotional. 


But Regis will leave things out of what happen. See sometime they are all that have is each other. Both are mental ill. And in strange way they lean on each other. 


Worked on resent getting the fabrics I press into their correct containers. It slow going but it coming long. Not sure what part I will be doing tomorrow.  One thing I was thinking about doing pulling the full ones to one side. So I can see were I stand on my smaller fabrics. I hope to get the remaining ones I just pressed in the other totes. 

Coffee is on and stay safe


 

17 comments:

  1. Yes, it often does feel like men have a far lower pain threshold than women!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Dora...I find must men can't even take a small prick. Will be nice when you both get your dose dose....you can then rest. Well. Somewhat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear somewhere women have a stronger pain threshold than men. Our vaccines are rolling out but not to my age group yet (60s)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I once got knocked out for two weeks from a flu shot. Soooooo endlessly tired!
    Boy, you do have a very tough job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...Dora, you should know my now that men aren't as strong as women!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You work very hard and care well for the people under your eye. I admire your kind heart. Have dealt with a few folks in dementia lately, when helping cats. One poor old lady ended up out in a field wandering while her husband began to think Grocery OUtlet was his home and would even sleep outside the store in his car. They're both in memory care now. You are so right that there is a world of difference between the very expensive memory care homes and for those on medicaid, where they're slapped in adult diapers and otherwise ignored.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you took care of that lady, she sure needed someone. Poor Liz. Oh those insurance companies are such a pain, the get more kickbacks from another company which is why they disapprove the competition.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've dealt with Rx & insurance & it's not fun. You do good taking care of those IN your care. And men? Pain? I'd like to see them in child labor!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope your husband recovers quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a tough day all round Dora, you coped with it so well.. patient with hubby and so kind to neighbour 💛

    ReplyDelete
  11. The world needs more people like you; people who care about your neighbors. In this way you remind me of a friend of mine who has helped out neighbors as the years gone by. People are reacting in different ways to that vaccine. And still so many here are on wait lists or just can't get through. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. It must be hard for the both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are a good neighbour

    ReplyDelete
  14. How kind of you to help the elderly neighbour as you did. Not everyone would do the same!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So sad that Liz is cutting herself. But good that you helped the wandering neighbour until her husband came for her.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dear Sir / Madam,
    I am particular, I come from this message to inform you of my financial loan offers. I am a certified lender and have been working in this field for many years. I started out in the business as a financial executives consulting. This industry allows me at any time to help people in need and the proper management of my capital. I allow loans to anyone who wants financial aid.

    Mail: servizio.finanza@outlook.fr
    Whatsapp +593986599194

    Dear Sir / Madam,
    I am particular, I come from this message to inform you of my financial loan offers. I am a certified lender and have been working in this field for many years. I started out in the business as a financial executives consulting. This industry allows me at any time to help people in need and the proper management of my capital. I allow loans to anyone who wants financial aid.

    Mail: servizio.finanza@outlook.fr
    Whatsapp +593986599194

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...