Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Today Is Wednesday January 27 2020, This is What Happen

 ,Some time I have no ideal what even to blog about. My life is pretty routine. Go to work and come home. With Covid I real don't want to do adventure out. I will get my last vaccine week from 29th. Not sure hubby will get his. I know his age group start first of February. So I went reread some of my comment and see what sort of post I can come with. 

Tomorrow it will be one week since my husband cousin died of covid. I been thinking of what to post on facebook or even twitter. My family is divided. We might be of same blood but our mind set is sure different. This entire covid is either angered or made me fearful. Although not let it take control of my life. I know a rant isn't going to do any good. And actual I have no interest in ranting. People believes what they want, and usual they might change there mind if it happen super close to home. It like why should I care about someone else it's not me!

The other day, I went post office and someone had a Trump flag hook to a pick up. To me it same as flying a confederate and or swastika flag. I ran into a goof ball, and that only word I can come up with. He claims that Obama was an Alien Reptilian from outer space. Just claim Trump got eight hundred million votes. I would guess he doesn't listen to fox news, I would guess he getting his info from anon and info wars.  

Have to say tables are staying pretty clean. I got tote to put my snow collection in. Plan to do that in morning. I don't think it right for hubby do all chores. Although there is limit to what I am willing to do. It will and should be different story once I retire.

I wish and all it for now. Or hopeful thinking. I wish my creative projects would come long quicker than they do. Confession time...I wish more time was for crafts. But I think there is called life and responsibility. What I've seen about people who sells there art and such. It up and down business. I have thing about having study pay check. Might sound strange. 

Going to cut more strips for rag rug. 

Coffee is on and take care. 

11 comments:

  1. I'm sad that you have so much to worry about, with work and not enough time for crafts, then goof-balls who believe weird things. I believe it will all get easier for you once they get a handle on Covid, get it more under control, so you can get out and about more freely.
    I never pack my Christmas things in totes, if I can I pack something back in the box it came in when I bought it, otherwise I wrap things in bubble wrap and it all gets stored in boxes, inside a very large plastic crate with a lid, that way everything is safe for another year and I know exactly where it all is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good you are getting your 2nd shot soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:42 PM

    I'm afraid your tote will be very wet if you put your collection of snow in it. Best to keep your snow collection in the freezer, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. interested to see how your rag rug comes along. Politics is something I try not to give thought to, our PM is doing his best yet everyone criticizes him I just think once someone takes the job you accept it and support them - the majority voted so thats it. I hope our 'special relationship' uk/usa will remain strong between Boris and Joe Biden.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari OM
    I understand the need for that steady paycheque - yet I have managed without one for over ten years now. It hasn't been easy - but the keyword there is 'manage'. I had to weigh up whether money, or following my ideal had the stronger pull. Again. Not easy. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will never comprehend how sane people come to believe some of the outrageous things in circulation these days. It baffles me. I feel sorry for them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...the key is to find the extraordinary in a ordinary day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw on the news today that #45 is going to set up his own news show.. really hope someone stops him, can you imagine the trouble he would stir up 😱

    ReplyDelete
  9. ... "an Alien Reptilian from outer space". Oh, I hope - just this one time - Grace is wrong! News show and Trump don´t go together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We always enjoy hearing from you but not Alien Reptilians!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The MAGAt flags are slowly coming down around here. Some still fly, of course. The diehards. I saw one house took theirs down after the 6th.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...