Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Today Is Wednesday January 20, 2020, This Is What Happen

 Had connection trouble with internet last night, one would get on for a bite and then the wi fi went down. So no post from yesterday. I even did video, well here IT IS Maybe after while I will even watch it. 




Here the new lamp I got and I really like it. Only thing I wish base was a little more, but other than that I am pleased. I even got floor and took photo straight up. I can see so much better to do things.

Did get my health insurance straighten out. It was like pulling chicken teeth. A dozen calls and hope someone get back with you. We're getting an $870 month tax credit, so I can apply that to my health insurance. It look like I will pay little over $200 a month. A lot better than $1,000. But I would still like to see a one payer system. 

So glad Trump is out white house. Opinion time...I think that man should be impeach from the Senate. But those who cause the resent insurrection and they think Trump is going to come to there aid. Well they just wake up, he ain't coming and he doesn't give rats patootie.

It was craft day. It was just Regis and I we both draw. I tried to make a fabric yo yo and it just didn't work.


Had to show you this. A resent mask Regis got. He will be 60 in March it something I wouldn't order. Actual I like STEAM PUNK ART but I never have tried it.

Since the stress of my health insurance is done for anther year. Been gathering stuff up for taxes. On to things like pay bills, there a few on kitchen table. And now life can move forward, although I know it not going to be great leaps forward, but it forward. 

Coffee is on



17 comments:

  1. It was a glorious day Dora!!!!!!!!

    And yes...I hope the Senate does impeach him...then they can have his ass in jail on Federal charges. Otherwise, if they don't he will walk. But then the State of New York also has a case against him, and he can't avoid that...it's a sate issue not Federal. I just hope he doesn't go free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new President doesn't waste any time - I bet you are pleased he has enforced masks in Federal properties - hope he's one for getting things done right away - God Bless America! Glad your taxes are getting more manageable. Your lamp looks functional so hope you can enjoy more crafting time now - stay safe. Betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only time will tell what happens. I like your new light.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:59 AM

    Yes, you will move forward, albeit slowly. Good riddance to him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...I am lost without my internet connection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabric yo yo ???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry about the trouble with the unsurance company. Cool mask!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your new lamp is so pretty Dora. Looks like your perseverance paid off and you have sorted things out now. Yes hooray that horrible man has gone at last, that was a very long four years 😀

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just imagine we would all wear this mask against the Covit ! Imagine instead the boring white, black or blue ounce, I think we would have a lot of fun !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some Very Creative Punk Art Out There - Saw Some Pretty Impressive Boots, Like Mad Max On A Whole New Level - Be Well And Sip A Warm Cup Of Joe For Me

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm glad you got the insurance all fixed up and wow, that is some scary mask!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think the one good expression I added to my vocabulary over the last 4 years was "it is what it is" and that actually came from a relative, not the more famous person who said it several months ago. It's a shame everything seems to be so hard nowadays. I enjoyed the steampunk mask - an in law is really into that stuff. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. It sounds like you got a good deal on your insurance. $200 sounds reasonable.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great to get things cleared out of the way. There are a lot of pro Trumpers out there, let's hope for the best.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glad the lamp is working for you. It would be nice if we didn't have to do the health insurance dance every year.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm so ready for a single payor system. I don't understand why socialized medicine is okay for 65+ folks but bad for everybody else.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the steampunk mask, but probably wouldn't wear it. Your new lamp is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...