Monday, January 18, 2021

Today Is Monday January 18 2021, This Is What Happen

 Up early and took my one client to the doctor. An 8AM appointment. I got up about ten to six and hubby got up earlier and made pot of coffee. 



Took my lunch down to the city parking lot. We have one electric car charger. Haven't looked closely at them. If your wondering what I had lunch, peanut butter and honey sandwich, yogurt. and orange. You can see highway 95 North.

crafts


Here our CHAMBER OF COMMERCE It looked closed. Since covid I don't know if they been open. I know our Museum hasn't.  


Start to cut strips for the quilt I'm working on. One thing I want to try is YO YO. So I got a few squares. Start to sew edge around my pressing pad to fit on my ironing board. My bobbin ran out.

Got package, will do unboxing in morning before I go into town. I need to run into our safety deposit box to get a few items. And need get some items printed and copied. Then off to Welfare office in Ponderay and hopeful I can get my A.P.T.C I understand that my tax credit is about $800 month. But my insurance blue cross hasn't received it. So I tried to get hold of department of health and welfare to find out why the tax credit hasn't been forward. If tax credit doesn't get straighten out, I will be paying little over $1,000 a month for insurance.

Also got my second shot for vaccine lined up, it happen the 5th of February. So hopeful with finger crossed I might put up video tomorrow.

Coffee is on and stay safe 

14 comments:

  1. Looks cold and chilly in those picture Dora. Good for you getting lined up for the second vaccine.

    And to answer your question about drag shows, I'm guessing your closest city for really good drag shows would either be Seattle. And Portland. Both of course, are on the other side of the state. There used to be a drag bar called GLOBE Bar & Kitchen that had good drag shows on Saturdays called Runway... and a drag bingo night... but I have no idea if they are still there or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:58 PM

    You are the first blogger I know who has been vaccinated unless others aren't saying. Any side effects?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your vaccine program is moving fast. I hope you get the tax/insurance issues sorted quickly - that's a big worry. We get our health cover deducted from our pay and never have to think about, we're lucky. I expect the news will be full of your new President and his plans over the next few days - he has been very gentle and polite, waiting his time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your part out the issues with the money getting to the insurance people
    Glad your getting the vaccine. Please let us know how you go
    We will hopefully start the vaccination program closer to winter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't comment on insurances it's different here. Nice that you got your vaccin already, here they just started with the retirement homes ! I am probably due in March !

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...lots of things were closed here for MLK Day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad your second shot is on the horizon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you get that insurance thing straightened out, it's so frustrating dealing with things like that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucky you getting vaccinated! Same as above, health care deducted from pay/pension.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks quite cold and chilly in your photographs.
    Wrap up warm ...
    I always think soup is nice during the cooler winter months.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Early morning for you! Great you have the 2nd shot lined up.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So happy to hear you're almost fully vaccinated. Sounds like a busy day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes ditto what Andrew said Dora, any side effects from the vaccine? Love your colourful stripes for your quilt 💙

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope the vaccine goes well. We will be months before it is our turn.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...