Wednesday, October 07, 2020

Today Is Wednesday October 7 2020, This Is What Happen

 

I was typing out my post and poof it dispersed into unknown places. Well I won't cover my complete day of yesterday. But one might as well hear about Regis and my adventure in Mitchell store, in Priest River Idaho. To me I've claim as for those who mask wears, it depend on which way the wind is out of.

So I had to go to the bathroom and I would of got little something. As we're in car in parking lot we got our mask ready to put on. I did notice one person walking into the store with a mask. Regis and walked in the store with mask. Didn't see the bathrooms and ask clerk were they were. She pointed to front. Not sure what Regis did but let say I was in the bathroom for 3 minutes or so. So after, I grab a candy bar, usual on Tuesday I like to try to dry a new dark chocolate bar. This time I got raspberry tart. It was ok I think it need hazelnuts.

Now it let get back to what real want to say. Regis wears this mask that is a skull and the few people in there had to turn there head. I believe and can't prove it. But they just want laugh at him. That one issue about living small conservative town any thing so called out of there version of normal isn't excepted.


On the way back. Stop at Walmart to get a few items. The main thing I want to get was candles for my Samhain alter. This year I am doing my parents and Murphy parents which has both past. For each of our parents I will use the major arcana to match there zodiac sign. Both of Murphy parents were Taurus and the card I will use is hierophant. My mom was a Virgo and card for her will be hermit. And for my dad I will be put up the moon card.

Well as for candle I want to match up the card and zodiac sign. So for hierophant I was looking for a darker green, Hierophant a brown, and moon card I will use a lavender candle. Around a six inch candle will be use for black candle in the middle.

So I order all candles off of esty.


Got a few yellow stripes cut. The ones I cut was solid yellow. But if you notice the two in middle looks the same shade. The difference is the texture, now I need to move on to the yellow prints. I did manage to get in a walk this morning.

Coffee is on


18 comments:

  1. Sounds like a nice plan for your altar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must have been fun to walk around in a skull mask! 😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. You Had My Heart At 72% COCOA

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just Love that Edgar Alan Poe Quote, it resonates with me. *winks* Thanks for coming by for a Blog visit and now I'm delighted to be here and enjoying yours. You'll have to Share some imagery of your Altar. I haven't yet composed ours at this New Home, so much to still do to unpack everything and organize. We have always had our Altars at Home. Usually I put up a Dia de los Muertos Altar but this Year I have the Table for it in the RV Garage buried in other stuff from the Big Move... along with I can't locate most of my Seasonal items either, including my Day of the Dead objects. Ah well, we will still Honor the Ancestors and departed Loved Ones, they remain always in our Hearts and on our Minds. As for small conservative Towns... the remote Suburbs of Subdivision Hell can be a bit like that outside of the big Cities too. We are not, nor do we care to be, your Garden Variety Family and 'Normal' is so overrated, besides, I'd rather be called Crazy than Boring. *Smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe they weren't laughing AT Regis, maybe they were laughing or smiling as if to say "what a great mask!" I would like to see it myself, could you take a photo of it please?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Over here where mask has been mandatory since March, no one bothers except to admire a mask. We have so many varieties, some people wear them colour-coordinated with their clothes! We only get stared at if we DO NOT wear our masks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our Dad eats some of that dark chocolate too, but not the raspberry one. Sad that they find masks funny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, hazelnuts. I was talking to a lady now trapping her neighbors cats and her dad has a hazelnut farm, which is a big time crop here in the mid valley and Oregon in general, and she mentioned how much her dad hates the squirrels and tries to trap them to keep them from stealing the nuts. I hadn't thought what a misery squirrels might cause hazelnut farmers. So many fields have been converted to hazelnut orchards its unbelievable around here, and yet you go to the store and they're over $7 a lb, to buy, more like $11. I think we should get price breaks in Oregon for things grown in Oregon, lol, for some reason. Like grass seed. Why does it cost close to $6 or $8 a lb, like gold. That's nuts! Maybe I should say "That's Hazelnuts!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. You're getting a lot of fabric cut! When I stop crocheting I'll be getting into my fabric too. - Can't wait to see your altar. Who do you order from on Etsy?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I go with River for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Creating with your fabric ~ great raspberry snack ~

    Live each moment with love,

    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You had me at dark chocolate.

    Have a fabulous day. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the sound of the chocolate bar :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous3:27 PM

    Good on Regis.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your choice of chocolate looks delicious Dora. Well done for wearing masks and for getting a walk in ✨

    ReplyDelete
  16. October 7 was my birthday! That dark choc looks delish.

    ReplyDelete
  17. My partner love dark choc :D Looks tasty:**Regards!!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...