Thursday, October 15, 2020

Today Is Thursday October 15 2020, This Is What Happen

 Didn't have to mumble and cuss about, until I was sewing my last strip of fabric. Now starting to sew the 2 inch block quilt. I feel comfortable of purchasing some muslim fabric to make embroidery blocks for my grand daughters quilt. Although I just don't see me going and purchasing in next few days. 

Yesterday Hubby and I went to Sandpoint he had cardigram and I think that was it called. I ran some errands and such. Time I got back he was done. They will get back to us.

As Regis was at his appointment I ran some errands for my clients. Stop in at local book store and got gift for Liz Grandson, who turn one. Hubby and I was invited to the party. I thank them and said I just go to work and go home, and that pretty much covers it. I honestly don't know who going to be at party. And still the mask thing here hasn't caught on. So for safety reason I will sit this party out. I understand for population of Idaho, we're number 8 for positive cases.

I was talking to my friend Quenella. A little this and little that she was saying she was feeling anxious but the entire 2020. I know for my self I would use the word "respectful" and "perturbed" 

Hoping to make video today, but it didn't work out. Hopefully I can one in tomorrow. If not Saturday should be good. 

Mostly clear skys.

Coffee is on 

9 comments:

  1. Even in my state where the only two cases are in quarantine, I would not feel safe going to a party. People here are quarantined as soon as they cross the state border, then tested and if test is positive they stay in quarantine until two negative tests.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn´t feel like partying, either...

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've had a drastic increase in cases in my county. Turns out its a workplace outbreak, down at the Georgia pacific plant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "And still the mask thing here hasn't caught on."

    I really don't understand. It's mid October already! How come people still don't get it over in Idaho/the USA?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our niece recently had a baby shower. She lives 8 hours away by car, so naturally we just sent a gift card, but it's interesting that it was a "drive-by" shower with a Zoom get-together after the drive-by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought some new masks from Old Navy last night. They are cloth washable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope your hubby gets good news from that test!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Until people start taking precautions seriously (like, by not having parties), cases are going to go up. I don't blame you for not wanting to attend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm with you Dora. I am sooo limited on where I go and with who. We've had such an increase down here that we just pretty much stick to our family in this house. I know a lot of people don't understand but this is supposed to get worse over the fall and winter and I just really don't want to die right now...

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...