Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Today Is October 13 2020, This Is What Happen



This morning I finished cutting my tans and brown. Once I got home from work I end up cutting two of mystery package 


These are four plaids planning to work to the quilt. So now ready to start to sew. Confession time...I get so frustrate with this new blogger format.

Since the covid been going on, I haven't been to T.O.P.S since covid, and I don't know if it going on or not. My choice was not to return till either a vaccine or it complete gone. Well I was down for week. I did the tread mill and like I said I find boring.

A set of altar candles arrived. But still waiting for my dark green and black candle to come. Some time ago I got this book called TAROT FOR DUMMIES Confession time...I am big fan of these dummy books. I thought of going though the book on my blog. I simple look at the tarot as a tool or even let call it my therapist. Some time I need awake up call from a slap to gentle nudge.  There no wrong or right way of doing tarot. Each of archetypes will bring something different end all of us. I thought of starting with the cards I use for my Samhain altar. Many thoughts are about tarot deck and what the cards are. It say we are to be neutral on the cards. When we see a painting or writing it brings all sort of things out. Might not at one time. Might sound strange but I find the music to "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" quite sad. Tarot is also a card game which I never played. But it also use as story telling, like the stain glass window in church. Before majorty population could read. So hopeful over next few while on my blog or vlog we can see what cards represent. So first of brief out line of tarot reading.

If all works good I will be doing fabric undoing and the brief out line of tarot cards. 

Coffee is on


12 comments:

  1. The new blogger took me a few days to get used to. I stopped adding labels as it was taking too long now I am fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the plaids very much, your finished quilt should be lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I love your materials, both the floral and the plaids.. really looking forward to seeing the finished quilt ✨

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice fabrics ! I am curious to see the finished quilt !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your fabrics all look bright and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm frustrated by this new Blogger format too. Have just found out that all the links I had tried to make to Tweets have not appeared. Darn it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lot of the Blogger bugs have been worked out, happily. Still not like the old, but I'm getting accustomed. Ravelry also changed around the same time, so I've been working on acceptance of things I cannot change.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am slowly adjusting to the new blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've got the makings of a gorgeous quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hate the new blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that fabric and can't wait to see the quilt. - Wordpress also rolled out a new editor that another blogger suggested I watch YouTube videos to figure it out. Those videos are helpful. - I have several tarot decks. I'll have to take some pics for you.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...