Thursday, October 01, 2020

Today Is Thursday October 1 2020, This Is What Happen.

 

Good Golly for some odd reason I couldn't get photos, video or link to come up. Now it looks like it all working. I was involved in Drama in high school. I even thought of coming and actress and or playwright at one time. Back then I thought only your looks what it took to be to be an actress, and talent didn't count for all that much. As most teen agers I thought I was ugly. And as for playwright who want to see one plays I wrote. Oh well who said teen years was easy When I was in Drama we did nothing with filming or camera work. So video is trail and error for me now.. But actual I sort of like making you tube videos. But still I rather write out blogs, and share.

Nothing much going yesterday. Hopeful the 2nd or 3rd I will do my September report. I am satisfy how my 2 inch block is coming a long. As for video next month I will try to do seven. 

Coffee is on 

6 comments:

  1. It didn't take you long to get a hang of the video stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing better than me with the video stuff. At least you're doing it. I keep meaning to, but I have yet to start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Video blog is something I will never do. Those squares of fabric look nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't have anything to show on video because I am not at all into sewing, knitting, or other handycrafts. My mother was I am not I like painting and photography !

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is your YouTube name Dora, either that or you need to link it to your YouTube because can't leave any likes the way you have it here. Lots of lovely new material squares for you to use ✨

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your fabric selection. I left you a message on your video. I agree with you. I'd have to live to be over a hundred to use all of my fabric too!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...