Friday, October 02, 2020

September Report 2020

 Tomorrow or following day I was going to post reason why Trump administration shouldn't get a second term. For now I won't. 

I will go straight into the PERSONAL INSIGHT for the month of September

You are inner-directed, skeptical and strict.

You are independent: you have a strong desire to have time to yourself. You are deliberate: you carefully think through decisions before making them. And you are calm-seeking: you prefer activities that are quiet, calm, and safe.

Your choices are driven by a desire for organization.

You are relatively unconcerned with both achieving success and tradition. You make decisions with little regard for how they show off your talents. And you care more about making your own path than following what others have done.

And one can't cover all of topics so I will let be Authority Challenging 96%, Dutifulness 88% and Orderliness 20%

I can understand why my Authority Challenging is quite high. I have no trouble question things in world. Over the years being irated and wasting time of get upset over something that one had no control over. Like if wake up in morning and you have flat tire, no need to cuss and fuss. Those three minutes you scream and such is waste. You could get trunk open or got hold of tire place to help you out,  Dutifulness I had to look it up and yes I would say I try to do what is right. I do want a better world for everyone. I feel it not right to pour oil down a storm drain it could affect my neighbors water. Orderliness I am working on this. My parents was very orderly to fault. 

Most of my day to day is go to work, If I need go into a store I will go into Safeway and come home and do a little chores around the place. I feel it safest way of keeping from getting covid. Haven't seen much of my family, once in while I will pass cousin or so in town. Knowing Thanksgiving I won't be celebrating with them, because of covid. Statement time...If more people here wore mask I would strongly consider going down to see Bart and his in laws. But I would feel awful if any chance I brought covid down from my area. I believe it was only once I lookup my retirement form social security this month. Don't know why do this I have great clients but I want to retire. These site on internet and such is only an estimate. 

Coffee is on 

7 comments:

  1. Good insight for September. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Considering what passes for authority these days, I think challenging it often is the right thing to do! And I'm totally with you re mask-wearing. Stay safe and take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're with you on the mask wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wear my mask everywhere. I can't bring anything home to Ken.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't for that life of me see why some folks get so wound up if someone says they should wear a mask.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Masks will be with us until everyone gets on board. So, a while.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I rarely go anywhere but when I do I have my mask and hand sanitizer on me and in the car. The longer people fight the mask the longer it's going to take for all of us to get back to our lives...

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Friday, May 17, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Our primary is this coming Tuesday, May 21 st . To me the primary is more important than the general election here in Idaho. It mainly ...