Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Today Is Wednesday October 21 2020, This Is What Happening.


 

My week and most of the month I feel like I am the tortoise, in the tortoise and hare. I keep plugging a long. I mange to get one of my strips cut for an upcoming crochet rag rug. The other sheet which I will cut into strips is in the laundry hamper. I rarely purchase fabric for a crochet rag rug, not even from thrift store. The rugs take quite bit of fabric.



Still cutting strips and sewing them together. After there all sewed into strips I will cut them into strips the other way, and sew them together. Having a block look.



Today Regis and I went ghost hunting. I have never felt a strong present at cemetery. It complete dead there who wants hang around bunch of dead who isn't bit lively. Any how I feel more present other place even right now. So I knew they were a cemetery called LAKE VIEW



Usual walking though a cemetery there a few graves and from unknown reason, one might wonder about a person. I am guess this guy died during WWI. The flag that was engraved had worn thin, notice the strips and lay out as was blowing wind. There was other people in same general area with the same surname.




A few of gravestone have topple over. Quite a few of the graves have sunken in. Not sure what sort soil is on lake. But it a pretty view.


Afterward we did our running around.


Coffee is on

11 comments:

  1. Ghost hunting time of year I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:43 PM

    I enjoy visiting cemeteries. They can be sad as you read gravestones, especially those of who died young, peaceful and interesting too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can´t even sew a line straight...
    Cemeteries are often interesting, peaceful spots - at daytime, that is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We enjoy walking in cemeteries. It is so peaceful and quiet!!!!!

    Yay to starting your strip piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't ever felt anything either on visits to cemeteries Dora, thank goodness 😉 Good luck with the cutting and sewing of the strips ✨

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a good cemetery walk about. I live next to one. Good neighbors...all very quite and don't talk much!!!!! I have several near me, one outside of Philly, Laurel Hill is downright stunning and very ornate....that is very cool to see. Some of the mausoleums are bigger than homes Ive seen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why would you buy fabric for a rag rug? Seems silly. Those are supposed to be to reuse rags, or so I thought.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Slow and steady like a tortoise is definitely the way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Slow and steady is okay, it will mean you will arrive at a destination with that tenacity and perhaps the Journey will be more interesting if you're not rushing. I haven't gone to a Cemetery in a long time, my Mom used to like to go and read the Tombstones and I feel she always had a connection with the Afterlife and the Spirit World. Ghost Hunting interests me on TV but I've never done it, I suppose I don't want to seek out Spirit and risk running into and opening myself up to the ones that wouldn't be Positive. We once owned and lived in a 100+ Year Old Haunted House and it was Okay, the Spirits there were benign and Shared the Space okay with us, but it did spook a lot of Visitors who are fearful of Spirit and the Spirit World.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've lived in haunted houses my whole life and I've had spirits with me and my children for years... We get it from both sides of the family.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...