Sunday, September 13, 2020

Today Is Sunday September 13 2020, This Is What Happen.

We bought a cord of larch firewood. When the box was young it sold for $60 to $80 a cord. We paid $220. Our main heat source in natural gas. But wood is for back up and if super cold in the single digits. We can build a fire in wood heater.

Got most of my blue fabric scraps pretty much cut and organized. And also been going though the green. I believe next color will be red and orange. The only thing now I need to get more containers. I got them out of Walmart and size of them, works quite well for my scraps. But only wish it moves fast.   

Just request my general election ballot. With covid and with Trump in White house. I want him gone. 

Still quite smokey here it will be that way until we get a good rain. The rain might settle the smoke for a bit. But it depends how much we get. It could just gives a break, although if to much rain it could cause mud and ash slides. 

Got a few bills to take care of.

Coffee is on 

13 comments:

  1. Boy, firewood is getting expensive there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is time tp prepare for winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That firewood sure did go up in price. I do hope you get some rain to help clear things up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:20 PM

    I hope the worst of the fires and smoke have passed now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first rains always make a mess after big fires, but eventually the mess disappears. The land will be renewed. I'm glad you are voting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm wondering how much weight is in a cord of firewood. Here we sell by weight, usually a tonne or half tonne. I don't have a wood heater anymore so don't need to buy wood.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think red and orange will be vibrant colours to start next. You ll have the blue one you made to remind you of moonlight and red and orange for sunrise. Fire place will be nice and cozy, something we only imagine over her!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are kind of disenfranchised in Oklahoma. Trump is polling at 65% so it really doesn't matter who the heck I vote for but I will do it anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, the fabric sorting goes slow, but it is a big project.

    ReplyDelete
  10. When I was making masks I was attempting to sort my fabric at the same time but that didn't last long. When I got done with the masks all the fabric got put away and out came the yarn. Currently, crochet and cross stitch are my crafts of choice.

    Firewood is expensive up there. I think it's about $100 less down here but I live in an apt. so I don't have to worry about wood anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please be safe. Saw on the news we even have a covering from the smoke here. It must be pretty bad out there.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I try to keep my scarps organized by size. Really teeny pieces go for crazy/scrap quilts for my dollhouses...and on up. I have been working on piecing some 9 patch quilts with some larger pieces. It seems like I have plans that are dependent upon size more than color for my scraps!!!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...