Saturday, September 12, 2020

Today Is Saturday September 12 2020, This Is What Happen

 

Been slowly organize and cutting fabrics for my version  of postage stamp. Little trivia I heard the smallest square anyone did for quilt block is 2 and 3 quarters. Not sure how that would be sewn. Seams on quilt is quarter inch. Well I don't think it would be for my patient for something that small. A two inch block is smallest I want to do. But organize and working on quilt seem to be going well. I feel like gaining something. The only thing I grib about is not enough time to work my creative projects. Question time...what print would you consider this fabric?

Finely got my six pentacles done, now I am coloring it in. At this time I won't say what was the hardest.  I will be posting it on PAINT PARTY FRIDAY this coming Friday the 18th. 

Liz went back into her room, it been a while since she was in her bedroom. She suffers from a real bad depressive episodes. One thing her therapist suggest she does something, simple as a walk. But no she doesn't. She basically watch life goes by. Regis seem to be doing ok, we went and work crafts yesterday. He did a model and finished up my tarot card, which I am coloring.

Murphy and I went to dump haul some brush and three cans of garbage. Monday the pick up goes in to shop to get fix. That why we want to make dump run.

Smoke finely came in. This is our sun rise a little after seven in morning. And looks like no rain in near future. But usual smoke is here before September. 


It been ages since I had a grill cheese sandwich with tomatoes soup. I have issue with diary and I took a pill to help me digest the diary. I rarely have milk product but I had increment for such a dish.

Coffee is on

8 comments:

  1. A plaid pattern? Your meal looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your soup plate is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You’ve been spammed, I see.

    I love grilled cheese and tomato soup, but I don’t have it very often,

    And that fabric is most definitely a plaid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd much rather have the grilled cheese instead of that spam!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel for all those affected by the fire, or from the smoke. I know it's hard to imagine from thousands of miles away, which I am. As a child, I loved grilled cheese sandwiches with tomato soup. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Depression is hard. I hope Liz feels a bit better soon. So sad about all those fires. We did not need this in 2020. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Depression sucks. I've suffered with it my whole life. My doctor told me to try new hobbies. I tried several before finding something that I enjoyed doing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, I don't think I'd have the patience to do something with such small squares. It must have been something to see.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...