Wednesday, August 05, 2020

Today Is Wednesday August 5 2020, This Is What Happen

Not sure how our childhood affect both Murphy and I. Gee I wouldn't want to say my childhood was awful or great.  
With Murphy stop smoking pot and I am far from a train medical person. But see when my husband grew up he slept with knife under his bed. His parents fought some time until 4 in the morning.
He thought his dad was going to kill the entire family. The main goal was to protect his new baby brother at that time.
He talk to therapist and didn't have the proper chance for his brain to he health. Both his and my brain has trouble shutting down. 
Confession time...I get edgy when my thoughts are quite. I feel lost. 
His mom used to say "quite think or you will be in prison" and somehow he got introduced to marijuana. His brain settle down. After 50 years of smoking and now the smoke brings his blood pressure and pulse to dangerous level.
He always worked and he honestly loved working with tree. Neither one of us is stupid. Not trying to be braggadocious. From time Reagan was president and war on drugs it was quite popular to test the American Worker. So there was limited places Murphy could work. The tree farm was one of them. 
If it wasn't for the pot he would of done something real dangerous. 
He suffers from General Anxiety Disorder and the doctor thought because of his age shouldn't be on viserell and put him on LEXAPRO    
I feel emotional exhausted. I want to do things but I'm having trouble making decisions. Glad there no big choices to be made. This weekend I will pay off bills.
We sold our property on bench and today we got entire payment. So look like our income is not quite $2,197 a month.

Coffee is on

12 comments:

  1. My neighbour has problems, too, gave me the med-plans he and his wife got. I sent it to BIL, who is a doc and he said: Test The hyperthyroidism - did you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you explain the property sale? ....and how that affects your monthly income? Just curious. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had around five acres North of Bonners Ferry, which we moved off and had no real use for it and hardly went up o it. Plus the property taxes...So we decided to sell it and now the new owners just made the last payment on it. We were getting $498 payments and that gone now. So for now it will be my wages and social security. And that's ok

      Delete
  3. Your poor hubby growing up like that thanks for sharing. When I feel I have problems this puts things into perspective.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It good thing to put things in perspective. On my job I heard a lot of nightmare stories

      Delete
  4. Sounds like your Hubby had a scary childhood. Is selling your property a good thing?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not everything was bad in his childhood. At this time we made the correct choices on selling the property

    ReplyDelete
  6. Childhood trauma rewires the brain permanently. I don't know that from experience but rather from someone I knew, who ended up abusing alcohol and drugs as a teen and an adult. She tried so hard to rebuild her life in her 30's (when I knew her) but fell back into the drugs. I lost track of her years ago. I hope she finally found her way. I am so glad that you are there to give the needed support. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That would be a scary way to grow up. I hope the new meds are helping with his anxiety.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had trauma throughout my childhood and I was affected for life. I never had to sleep with a knife under my bed, but I had some awful things happen. So I can see why your hubby might have trouble.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 30, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Last day of the month. Since it was the last day. I try to get the photo looking west from my driveway. It has been cloudy most of the da...