Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Today Is Wednesday June 24, This Is What Happen

Not sure what three words I want to start today post with. It doesn't matter.

Off and on all day I kept thinking to my self. I should be doing. It an on going list. Plus it doesn't matter where I start.

I did watch a dvd about AARON SWARTZ. The five words I would use to desribe this video. boring, intriguing, rapacious, advocate, and sad.
This dvd was called THE INTERNEY OWN BOY
After watching this I got a Reddit account. Still learning my way around. I believe I would like to watch more dvd or films of less known film makers.

Over father day my oldest son Sawyer came up with family and visited. Middle grand daughter also middle grand child is telling grandpa a story.
Hoping to next month a chance to go to Spokane and visit other grand daughters.
.
Pretty much daily I like Covid 19 report for five northern county here panhandle of Idaho. I checked with PANHANDLE HEALTH DIST. There two counties so far no reported cases, and one is where I live Boundary.
I am not a big watcher of fox news. But the state west of me, Washington is making face mask MANDATORY.
This actual remind me when seat belts came out, and some people had issue with it. But some people have trouble with change. My dad had trouble with change. I have wonder why some people is uncomfortable with change.

Coffee is on

10 comments:

  1. I love the photo, Grand daughter telling grand dad a story, that's so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet scene :-)
    Yes, I remember, too when seatbelts became mandatory.
    But masks only when in buildings or "crowds" - wearing glasses it´s a pain, they get foggy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get to see your grand daughter soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our Dad remembers when seat belts came out too. Our state has more Covid-19 positive cases now that ever before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I should look into a reddit account thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:40 PM

    I think some people hate been told what to do, even if it is good for them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a lovely photograph.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Masks are now mandatory in California, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh that is the sweetest photo of granddaughter and grandpa Dora, you must have been so pleased to see them. It is true what Andrew said, but it's for the best ✨

    ReplyDelete
  10. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

    See how it works

    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...

    Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address::{Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}

    We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.

    Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

    Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD

    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address:::::: {Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}
    Whatsapp:::::+31687835881

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...