Monday, June 29, 2020

Today Is Monday June 29 2020, This Is What Happen

Murphy went and had a Covid 19 test, and it was negative. But now he seeing the doctor about his rash.
Will share the results tomorrow, along with my weight.

 Stop in at both of the thrift store, looking for a plain note book. Neither of thrift store had one. I was the only one with mask on.
I find it irritating  that I am protecting Trump supporters. Well I have to look at there not protecting each other.
Social distance is pretty easy here.
Well I was going to put note book in the NINJA bag.

Just short post and I was with in my calorie 

Coffee is on

9 comments:

  1. What a relief not to have covid-19!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad Hubby doesn't have Covid-19. Hope the rash is cleared up quickly. Don't think of the mask as protecting them, think of it as protecting you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:26 AM

    Good news about Murphy. I hope his rash can be brought under control.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not measles is it? Or shingles>?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a model for keeping safe in Covid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're sure glad it wasn't the evil Covid. Hey, at least you're keeping yourself safe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good news that it wasn't Covid. Now to find out what it is...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, that was good news it wasn't Covid 19, but you now need to find out what it is.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...