Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Tuesday May 19 2020, This Is What Happen

Went out and got some more items out of Regis dad place. Mainly packed books and glasses. I found few book I am going to keep. Still more to go though.
There two boxes we will take to the thrift stores, the ones he didn't want was out door types of books.

This morning my friend Quenella and I had coffee at Under the Sun. We went up to up stair loft. Not many was in there. Up stair there was two other ladies and us. We were all well over the six feet part. But actual I thought tables in lower area was not six feet part. Or hopeful every other table is being used.

Liz...don't get it...choice not to get it...just don't care. She has a guy living with her. A little later on I will give him a name. As person until later I will consider him an good person in all aspect of life.
He choices to live on street/homeless person. For what every reason. He doesn't want to conform to society norms. Plus also he into all this conspiracy stuff. Statement time...the government isn't interested in me at all. Anyhow no one is interested in me, so glad...Confession time...I think those people who into every accept of life is one big conspiracy stuff. Are just some nut job.
But as I understand his daughter, and her boyfriend. Plus there homeless dad goes over to Spokane and hang out on street with there street friends.
I see whole bunch of red flags of any virus, not trying to pick on Covid 19
I talk to my supervisor about this. And not beating around the bush. It private resident and they can have who every they want in there home.
If I decide to remove my self from the home and ask for anther client. The company will just put anther care giver in home.
Personality both Regis and her are super.

As I was finishing up my book work with Regis. I notice his yearly contract expires with the company I'm hired though.
So I called them up and to find out what was going on. Either they do a phone interview with client or just automatic renew for anther year. The state nurse and my supervisors aren't aloud in home during the covid 19.
So he was automatic renewed for a year, and I told him, he was going to have to put up with me for a year. His reply was goody.

Was down a little for the week.

Coffee is on

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:58 PM

    While some people are rightly concerned about their privacy from governments, most of us are so uninteresting that we have nothing to be concerned about. It is a bit of a dilemma about Liz. Just be extra careful I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess you have to take your mask off to drink coffee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, had to take off my mask for coffee. My friend had mask on, I had a mask and one other person.

      Delete
  3. We are still under conditional Movement Control so no coffee with or without mask. Lucky you to be able to get out to a book store. Hope this week you 'll be up and about happily back to as normal as normal can be now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good you got the automatic renewal for Regis and nice that you got out for a coffee. I didn't used to go out much so I don't miss it now. I'm happy to stay home as long as it takes and will still stay home after that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for an automatic renewal...sounds like both you and Regis are happy with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd be concerned for Liz too, but there's nothing you can do about it

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, that automatic renewal sounds great. Yep, we'd worry about Liz too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your job sounds really tough...

    ReplyDelete
  9. So, is Liz's boyfriend a flat earther? I ask, because I saw that Netflix doc about them, and they all seemed to have gotten into that through other conspiracy theories.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, April 29, 2024 This Is What Happened.

  It's almost the end of April. Soon, there will be May Flowers. I went for a walk this morning up to the 5th power pole. On May 1, I w...