Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Today Is Wednesday May 20 2020, This Is What Happen

There one thing want to get done today. And it didn't happen. I made a short video so I could practice editing. So looks like I will be trying it this weekend.

Now there ideals in my head. But what reality always is something complete different. I been for a while drawing my own tarot cards, and next one I want to do. Is six of pentacles. Most of what I see reminds me of trickle down economics.
And it not to represent that. I have something in mind and I am not sure how to draw it out.
Still trying to gather up supplies for my collage page for Brooklyn art library.
Sort and organize some fabric. Sized it up and sort by color. Organize seem to go slow. Confession time...I waste time, I was going to say quite a bit. 

Pretty much to the day off. I got Regis bottle of pills, and bought his cat buddy some treats. Plus a half gallon of regular milk, then a half gallon of chocolate milk.
I will go back to Liz in the afternoon tomorrow. I have dentist appointment last morning. Hopeful before weekend Liz and I can come up with solution of keeping all of us safe in her home, about Aldo hanging around her place.
I know I could get anther client easy enough. But there some pretty awful ones out there. The two I have is really the bomb. We go out and have fun. I consider it time for them to practice there social skills and behavior health.
So this summer and if they want to bring anther friend with them, that's ok. We will bring some type of craft project or something creative to do. And set up some place in county.

I thought of making sometime of art white elephant bags and see what we can make. Or go collect trash around the area and see if we could make some master piece.
Oh I ordered some models for the three of us. I've done model rocket and shot them off. But here is the plane I order for my self.
Trying to engage Liz in some type of activity. She just watches the world go by. Her three places she is in her bedroom, on couch, or on the floor.
The other day she had a FREUDAIN SLIP about how she is becoming her mother. Never meant any of her family. Regis was actual married to her sister on time. And have meant her son Paul.
As I understand when her mom retire she pretty slowly start to isolate her self from all part of world. As years went by I understand her mom pretty well cut off from rest of the world.
If people didn't stop in or call her. I'm not sure if Liz would see a soul.

Well that's about my day. Not a pound up or down. Stayed the same will weigh in on Friday.
Coffee is on


9 comments:

  1. I'm glad you have a couple of good clients. I saw you were going to do a project and then I saw the photo of the jet and though wow, that's some project, you're gonna bomb someone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like your clients for the most part, you are good with Liz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you’re right about Liz becoming like her mother

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all pick up traits from our family.

      Delete
  4. Sad about Liz not having any hobby to occupy her time. Is there anything at all that she likes to do apart from just sitting? Does she even watch television? Because that's better than nothing at least.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She watches TV that about it. Actual she pretty talent in creative things. An excellent sketcher

      Delete
  5. I think we all waste time as we do things. But if it gets done by the end, that time wasn't really wasted, was it?

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, April 29, 2024 This Is What Happened.

  It's almost the end of April. Soon, there will be May Flowers. I went for a walk this morning up to the 5th power pole. On May 1, I w...