Friday, March 06, 2020

Today Is Monday February 6 2020, This Is What Happen.


Weekend is here. Let just briefly cover on my eating and how love to eat. Last two post I covered Saturated and Polyunsaturated fats. Last one fitday keeps track is MONOUNSATURATED FATS Today I ate 39.4 grams or in Tablespoon 2 and little over half.
335 of my calories was polyunsaturate fats.
Average fat for calories this week was 743. 83.4 grams or for us Americans just a little more then 5.5 tablespoon.

Had a small bag of smaller piece of green fabric sitting on end table. Well as watch the news I got them organized and put the correct green fabric box.

Went and voted in primary for President. Only two left. I think Biden will be taking on Trump. Opinion time...Trump needs only to do one term.
But I still think Buttigeg or Warren would have been a better candidate to take on Trump.
See our President is a bully.
Actual I voted for Sanders. The main reason is to keep the conversation going on, about SOCIAL ILLS
Question time...What is some of your social ills in your area that needs to be addressed.
Does matter who gets the democrat nominee, he will be getting my vote.

Coffee is on

5 comments:

  1. May the best man win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The biggest social ill in our state is domestic violence against women, it's horrible and thanks to lawyers the good old boys keep getting away with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There’s a murder case making headlines in my community. 8 year old autistic boy froze to death in an unheated garage, where he’d been sent to sleep by his father and the father’s girlfriend. The boy’s mother kept telling the courts that the father was abusing the boy, the boy’s teachers kept calling Child Protective Services because the boy would show up to school dirty and starving and with horrible bruises. But nothing was ever done. The system failed him.

    I don’t know what’s worse, abusing your spouse or abusing your child, but I am preoccupied with the case of this poor little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck over there!
    Here we had none Merkel for ages, ruining our country ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so over the presidential race already. These past four years have felt like forever.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...