Thursday, March 05, 2020

Today Is Thursday February 5 2020 This Is What Happen


Murphy and I went up to Qunella place. There a few small patches of snow here in the shady area. No snow in her yard.

She had a trunk load of older and vintage fabrics. So I looked for mainly primary colors and also a few other colors as well.
So I took almost full big garbage bag home.

Did mange to sort thought it. And here pile of fabric I decided to keep. Now washing it and ironing it.
But she had lot of cordory fabric. A fan of cords, even made a few outfits with it.
Larger piece of fabric I am returning.

Also sewed a few more strips together, for the quilt I am working on.

I believe in my last post I mention about walking in different area. I took short walk and enjoy the curve in road.

Trying to developed better health habits. I recall when people said “If you have your health you have everything” and I would laugh at them.
Now I am starting to understand.
Actual I don't feel unhealthy or sick. It's pretty much ache and pains. Plus it good thing they never stay in one spot on me.
Let just focus on POLYUNSATURATED FATS I had 16 grams or hair of 1 tablespoon. 8% of my calorie count.

Work should interesting or possible tomorrow . I'm fairly sure he playing his manipulating game. He been trying to get all sort of people to run him up to hospital. But when someone offers to take him. Then there excuse he can't go.

Coffee is on

6 comments:

  1. That's a pretty pile of fabric pieces, I like the quilt you started. Those people are right when they say if you have your health you have everything, although a little money also helps. I need to take better care of myself too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Health is the world. You cannot buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great that you got so much fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good health habits are sure difficult but we all keep trying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I look forward to seeing the finished quilt.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...