Saturday, January 11, 2020

Today Is Saturday January 11 2020, This Is What Happen


I thought I would space some winter photo in today post. Over last night we got 7 inches of snow (17 cm)
So hubby ran the snow blower and I handle the shoveling. There anther round coming though of snow and actual right now it lightly snowing.

Question time...Have you every felt like you should be doing something? I feel like I need to be productive and believe me there plenty of things to do.
There plenty of unfinished projects around here. A lease I am smart enough not to start anything. Let keep our fingers cross I don't start anther project.

On yesterday post. Quite a few people said they couldn't do a you tube video and they were to shy. I have my moment of shyness. Actual I an INTROVERT and I sure wouldn't call my self shy.
But there is time when know one is around during the day, that I will have no sound. Which is very rarely. My hubby and both my clients need back ground noise.
Now I am one who needs noice at night to sleep and before I got married I couldn't sleep pretty much with noice.


Confession time....I don't want to stop learning and do new things. Guess one could say I want to do and experence new things in life. Expand my wing in life.
No! I am not going to try sky diving.
So even world of techie and social media there new things I want to experince. Still trying to figure out this putting an ad on my blog.
I know I won't be able to retire off it, but there nothing wrong with supplement one income either as either your in work force or retire.
But the only type of ad I want on my blog small to med one below my post.
Then also learn to sit the right setting on my camera, so photo won't have so much blue hue.

As for my goals yesterday I did a small bit on organizing fabric. And odds and ends around the place.
My digestion is better but not up to complete par. Hubby and I call these cute little thing "Pumpkins with a dunce cap"

Coffee is on

14 comments:

  1. That sure is a bunch of snow. Where we live if we got that much snow everything would be closed for at least a week. We have a Tornado Watch going on right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blue tone makes your snow look very cold.
    I always feel like I should be doing something, instead I sit and read books or blogs or watch TV most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That’s a lot of snow it has been raining all day here lots of flooding in Toronto.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:06 PM

    Same as you. I needed silence to sleep when I was young. Now I like to hear the background noise of traffic. Very pretty photos of the snowy landscape.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss the snow …
    This year has not snowed in the Netherlands!
    Have a nice Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for visiting, I have come by for coffee!
    The snow looks beautiful. We only get about an inch every 3 or 4 years. We recently went to the Arctic Circle in Norway to see the Northern Lights and had a foot of snow in 5 hours. It was wonderful! I had such fun being a kid again and playing in it.
    Here it is very mild with rain and the fields flooded.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for giving it in cm, too - I love American Football, yet I always have to think hard how much inches that are for me!
    Woah, 17 cm!!!
    I wear earplugs at night...
    The pumpkins are cute! And yes, being shy is taking away freedom, but I only make baby steps here...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Luckily we very rarely get snow here on the South Coast of uk thank goodness, in fact the past few years have been really mild.
    I know exactly what you mean about thinking you ought to do something and not quite knowing what it is, but once you get something out you'll feel a whole lot better.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous pics of snow scenery. Especially those dunce cap punkins.
    I'm great at starting projects, just not finishing them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They predicted we’d have a very snowy winter here in the NYC area. So far they’ve been wrong. I am not a fan of the white stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We had a lot of rain and freezing rain yesterday. Topped by some snow. I was very restless yesterday thinking I should be doing things but not sure what it was. Hope you had a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow it snowed ! We are very far from that ! We don't even have frost, but rain and rain and some leaves are already coming out in February ! Crazy ! I have a very long "To do" list, which I admire from time to time and then I think it is too long to even start .... maybe one day I have too if you can't get into the house anymore, lol !

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know what you mean about feeling like you're needing to do something. I've been working on ignoring that feeling, at least some of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...