Monday, December 09, 2019

Today Is Monday December 9, This Is What Happen

Promise to make this a five line or five sentence statement, and I definitely need to move on about diaries.
I found it strange or interesting that there were some comment on how there mother read there diary. Well I thought of keeping one but I could trust my mother to respect my privacy, my father would be a completely different story. So that main reason I never kept one when I was younger. Lot of time I didn't understand my feelings. Statement time...It sad that the baby boomer had to bottle up there feelings and such.

I got a few more items out of the basement pantry and took to the thrift store, most of it was old tupperware.
And one travel coffee mug.

Start to keep track of what eat again using fitday. I don't have time to write a food journal out. But the site you can keep track of what eat, works great for me.
No more eating after seven in evening. And this morning I got on the tread mill, it an older one, it works.

This is part of my lunch, and stop in store. Got a some walnuts. Actual I could of done with smaller amount when come to nuts.
The two things container is about quarter cup of kidney beans and apple sauce. Anyhow the thing in bag is air pop popcorn.

Before I went work I stop at grocery store and got some healthier option for my lunches. I bought some can fish, celery, bananas, yogurt, filberts, and pumpkin seeds.
Hopeful I can cut down going to deli or eating out.

I ended being over by 130 calories of goal, after I finish dinner. Sort of tossing ideal of getting a food scale after the first of year. I just don't need something that purchase and never is used.





13 comments:

  1. The food looks healthy you are on the right track

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:13 PM

    Interesting that you could t trust your mother to not read your diary but not your father. I would have thought it would be the other way around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that a baked potato under all that butter? I haven't had a baked potato in years. There used to be several baked potato places in the city that sold only baked potatoes with a big range of topping to chose from.
    I would never read any diary my children had, but their father would. It's a good thing none of them had a diary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Mum even opened a letter I got from a boyfriend.
    I have no kids, I cannot judge, maybe she was just afraid. But she called his Mother and I never saw him again.
    Yes, he was older, but he was a good guy and trust into me would´ve been better.
    I do not speak bad about her!!! And I have no idea what I would´ve done (I´d handled it differently, though, I´m sure).

    Hmmm broccoli!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baked potato is a favorite of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never kept a diary Dora but pretty sure my mum and dad would never have peeked 😉 Keep up the good work with the weight loss, we just have to keep trying 😁

    ReplyDelete
  7. I kept a diary for years. Not sure if my parents ever read it. But my ex and I had a huge blowup because he read it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I use my food scale to weigh packages for the post office :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well that pork chop and tater sure looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm pretty sure my mom read my diary when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I actually had a pink diary that had an image of a "pony-tailed" teenage girl talking on the phone on it's cover. It had a lock and a tiny key to lock and unlock it. I didn't have to hide it or worry if my parents read it. It was just about my everyday young teenage crushes and "catty" chit chats about some of the other girls in school hat I didn't like 🐱
    If my parents read it I never had a clue that it had been tampered with...but I do not feel that they did.

    My secret to keeping my weight and hubby's weight under control is by a saying that we have followed for years! Eat breakfast like a King, lunch like a queen and supper like a pauper. It works for us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yum! I see you bought some fish :)
    We enjoy fish, in fact we had some for dinner earlier.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...