Friday, December 13, 2019

Today Is Friday December 13, This Is What Happen

On one of our local facebook page...a lady wrote that a police and a Chaplin showed up and telling her son had died.
But she brought up that people think because one lives a small community we don't have problems. Or issue that needs to be worked out.
It sounds like he possible OD.

Regis and I went down to Sandpoint. First stop was a library he got some DVDs and I was wondering if they might have DVDs of THE GREAT SEWING BEE and they didn't have it.
So they handed me a paper and told me to use my tax dollars and see if they would get the DVDs or possible get it from anther library.
Then we went over to Cedar street bridge public market. At end of it on lower level is an area set up to do crafts. They ask for a dollar donation to use there supplies and clean up after your self. The place is called CREATION FOR SANDPOINT and beside it is a cool little kid store with toys and clothing.
Then finish up at Wal mart. Got every thing done for as present goes. Ok I have to get one in Bonners Ferry and the other in Naples.
Naples is having a craft show.
One last thing about Christmas shopping. There always one person who you can't figure out what to get.

Stayed on track as food goes. But I find it difficult to maintain a health or be consistent of developing healthy life style.
I wish or would be better if I didn't have to work. I could get more done, or would it be more time on computer.

Coffee is on

9 comments:

  1. When I retired I thought I would get more done, get out more and walk more, see new things, but that didn't happen. I got lazy and spend far too much time on the computer now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You get DVDs at the library? Interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart aches for that poor mother. No matter the time of year...the loss of one's child, no matter their age, is heartbreaking.

    I have been retired for quite a while and loving it. I still find that there are not enough hours in a day to do all that I want :)

    I always enjoy your postings and your YouTube videos. You are so normal and down to earth and fun ☕

    ReplyDelete
  4. We too feel bad for that lady, it's always a tough thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sad for the lady who lost her son.

    Sounds like you had a very full day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My parents are hard to shop for as they need nothing.

    Sorry for that woman's loss.

    ReplyDelete
  7. For that one present, you could donate to a worthy cause in their name. I have that one present I can't think of, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very sad to read about the lady who lost her son.

    WE can get DVD's from our local library too, it can be handy.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...