Monday, November 18, 2019

Today Is Monday November 18, This Is What Happen

Need to continue a little bit more about convention and conference. Maybe I didn't use the correct term on learning where bloggers community may gather.
I've looked at what one would call professional blogs. Statement time...It seem that there was so many ads and pop us it became frustrated to deal with. No thank you.
I have no ideal who any of these people are at the BLOGOSPHERE AWARDS
But there two reason why I blog is for thearpy and fun. Not saying I'm still not interesting possible putting and ad below my post. Or other things on my blog.
But I don't want to write product reviews. Not sayin I wouln't mention some product I been please with. Or something that totally awful.
Plus going back and reading some my old blog post I do see some spelling, grammer, and punctuation errors
I now ran into term "Blog Festival" and I understand what a festival is.
A short video on BLOG AWARDS

Work day for me. I seam to be stuggling with seasonal depression a little more this year. I was real doing good on keeping track of what I ate. Now I'm hit and miss with it.
I looked up out window around 4:20 our time and sun was complete down. Plus last week or so it been over cast.
Tuesday it spose to clear off and we to have blue sky.

Help around the place today.

Coffee is on



11 comments:

  1. I heard more lighting might help your seasonal depression. I just quit out of a recipe blog site due to all the ads, I just gave up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Google for images of Australia in summertime and you'll see as much blue sky as you want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dora hope you start feeling better,i dont like visiting blogs full of ads either,hope your day is a good one my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I´ll try Cefasafra soon to help fight the dark. And a daylight-lamp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:49 PM

    The blue sky will help your seasonal depression. We don't have winters anything like yours, but still here people suffer seasonal depression. A good therapy is to visit Perth Daily Photo where the sky is almost always blue.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what you mean about all of those ads popping up on those blogs. That's a big no thanks for me too. That's just too much and it's so distracting. I don't know how much money they make but it doesn't seem worth it to me. Like you tho I wouldn't mind reviewing something from time to time but not if it turns my blog into a disco ball of ads.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel a lot better when the sun is shining! And I've always had a problem with the Fall seeming depressing but I'm hiking more now and that helps tremendously. Visiting blogs is always fun too. I have a great blog list on my sidebar and lots of interesting people to visit...like you! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no Dora, hopefully it's just for a short time until you get used to it again. Even in the middle of winter here it doesn't get dark so early ✨

    ReplyDelete
  9. There's a reason I take vitamin D ...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know what you mean about those pop up ads. They make me crazy. I guess that means that those bloggers can make their living off of them, but visiting is such a pain.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think most of us feel better when the sun is shining.
    I think daylight lamps can help with seasonal depression.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...