Thursday, October 31, 2019

Today Is Thursday October 31, This What Happen.

First of all like wish all of you a blessed Halloween. Being a pagan this one of main celebration. Witches new year. We give tribute to our ancestors.
Usual we even set an extra plate for our ancestors who gone before us. I forgot to set and extra plate for those who (spirit) are out in about.

So today dress in costume. I call my self "escape" The main reason we dress up on Halloween is for the spirits and ghost would not recognize us, when we are out in about. Looks like Scotland possible start to costume for Halloween, and they called Samhain
I had fun with my costume. Joking and laughing.
Halloween isn't big in our community. I did see some did take part in spirit of traditional.

Well we went down to CROSS TIME SALOON and had a brew.
The other thing I did was go over to SOUL SHINE which is part of Under the Sun. Well they start a coffee club. And you bring in our own cup. Hopeful in short time I can post more on coffee club.
Well when I first went in. I park the pick up in the old Safeway parking lot and walk over. I left the mug in the pick up.
So after I got done having my coffee and scone. I went back and got my mug.
So I am official coffee club member there.

 Not counting any facebook groups. Confession time....I've averaged out about 360 posted a month, which includes comments, likes, and share....Opinion time...Way to much.
Well I am going to cut this down or make the old collage try to cut back. By over 25% Which means there should be about 278 post a month, about 70 post a week, 10 post a day, and if you want to get nitty gritty every that mean I could post every 4 to 5 hours once a day.
I believe if my son and there wife weren't on facebook I would close my account.

Coffee is on




7 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of a coffee place where you take your own cup, but do you leave it there and how do you be sure no one else uses it? Or do you just carry your cup when you go there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. that scone looks delicious. Your costume is clever. glad you had a good Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    Blessed Samhain to you Dora! (It is also the Scottish Gaelic name for the month of November.) YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It does look like Halloween was great for you!

    When you first mentioned "brew" the Midwestern fellow in me immediately thought of beer.... and I was thinking.... beer and a scone?!?!?! Haha. Coffee *is* a much better choice with a scone.

    PipeTobacco

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm barely on FB myself. But some people like it. If you like it, there's nothing wrong with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a very energetic lifestyle and that's a good thing.
    I think your costume was perfect, fun and comfy.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, March 27, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  We got the plugs fixed in the pick-up, which cost us $261.09. The last time we did a set of plugs, it was under $80.00. But I'm glad i...