Sunday, October 20, 2019

Today Is Sunday October 20, This Is What Happen

Not sure if want call being curious or just goofing off. Well I went to both the SMITHSONIAN SITE and NATIONAL ARCHIVES
Well I put in search for some of my ancestors surname and towns they came from. Not going into a lot details. But I have to say I came up with some interesting find.
Plus I put in some terms that close to me. Such as poverty and there was quite a few things that popped up.
But I put in a seach for food stamps and nothing. I thought they would have something on food stamps. It part of our history. It tells me the needy, poor, and disadvantage is still in so called closet.
Statement time...Every one is important and has something to offer.
My friend Qunella collect BLUE WILLOW DISHES and they have what I believe is three items, and let just say there ugly.
Question time...What would you donate to your country museum and or national archives? 

Been cutting strips for a locker hook rug or locker hook pieces. Thought be farther along then what I am.
Still looking the bag which my PVC piping is in. Which is going to be used for my paint storage. Oh how I wish decluttering and organize would go faster then it is.

Finding joy watching the leaves change and fall unto the ground. Actual I find it quite peaceful.
The popular in front yard is still got a very high percentage of it's leaves.
But our snow apple (decorative) tree is pretty bare.

Hubby and I went for a walk this morning. And did my morning weigh in. My personal scale I am right at 200.25. Before the end of the year I like to be under 197. So I can say I am comfortable under 200.
One load of laundry and dishes were done today. Still trying to get better on bullet journal. And also wrote a letter to my friend LaWalla and she doesn't drive anymore.

Coffee is on

6 comments:

  1. walks are always good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I once had a complete dinner set in blue willow pattern, I loved it when I bought it, but got sick of it pretty quickly. I think it would be better to have just a few pieces if I still liked it, but not a whole table full, even serving dishes, it was all a bit too much blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd really have to think about that question. I do have a "Wizard of Oz" commemorative plate and and old merry-go-round that still works.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Walking is very healthy.
    The Blue Willow pattern is lovely but I am not really into blue. I love earthtones and warm colors.

    Have a lovely day 🍁🎃🍂

    ReplyDelete
  5. I doubt I have anything a national archives would want.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's lovely to go for walks …

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...