Sunday, October 27, 2019

Today Is Saturday October 27, This Is What Happen


Between Hubby and I got the family Jack Lantern done. Actual this time we were lucky and found the perfect tool. a dry wall saw.

Not much was done today rake some leaves and did load of laundry.

Still reading my book on bullet journals, well over half way done with it. I guess most of us try to self improve in some way or anther.
But most of the self help book I see. I feel it tends to lean to those who are wealthy and don't need to work for a pay check.
Here is example in book.
DAILY SCHEDULE

7
    Reflected
8
_________________________________________________________________________________

9

10
      Priorities
11

12
_________________________________________________________________________________
1 Lunch
_________________________________________________________________________________2

3
  Task
4

5

6
_________________________________________________________________________________
7 Dinner
_________________________________________________________________________________
8
   Personal Priorities
9

10
_________________________________________________________________________________
11
     PM Reflection
12
_________________________________________________________________________________

I can see how this could be beneficial and quite helpful. How about people with a job. Depends on day. I am at work from 9AM to 4:30 PM
Sure isn't my reality. So My only freetime  I have is 6AM to 8:30AM and I also in that time slot, need to ready for work.
Then In the evening freetime is between 5PM to 9:30
These are the time I am not on someone else clock. So around 10 am in bed.
Editor Note...above schedule is copied from a book

Start my November bullet journal. But I want to quickly review how my week was. I did give my self credit and marked off things I did complete.
Still believe most of us our hard on our self. Which includes my self.

I know I did more around the place. But only marked off one general chore once. Like I know I put dishes away and did laundry a few times during last week.
One thing I feel is what I call Mindful. Regardless what else I've done during the day. I have to take out my bullet journal and mark that off . Not going to talk any more week. But my October New Moon goals.

  1. Cut 1.50 inches of strips for locker hook rug. Got some of that done. not all of that.
  2. PVC paint holder. Still setting on chair and need to get glue, which wouldn't take any time.
  3. Dig flowers. Did some I would guess a little over fourth of it done.
  4. Halloween Costume. Nope
Two things impress me. Is word "why" For what purpose or reason. For me personal I have ton of question "why I do something" 
In book they list these question
  1. What about this goal
  2. What motives me toward this goal
  3. What am I trying to accomplish
  4. What will it require
  5. What is my personal definition for this goal.
Then I like the 5, 4, 3, 2, and 1 plan.
What are your goal in 5 years, 4 months, 3 weeks, 2 days, and 1 hour. 
I will tell you one of my possible 5 year goal is to be retired. In 2025 I will be 65 years old. 

Yesterday I got a comment, is to how to scam an ATM machine. It sound quite fishing. If you pay $250 you'll get $5,000 out of the ATM machine.
Yea, like really and does anyone think that I am that stupid.
I have no desire to scam anyone not even my Government. Opinion time..there things wrong with our government, but scamming it. To me isn't the way to do it. It doesn't improve and or correct the situation. 
I am sure some will come back and say "They scam us all time"
Order last little bit for Yule Box community box and once everything is here. I will do a you tube video over at my CHANNEL. I will tell you there three books.

Coffee is on










15 comments:

  1. I do a modified bullet journal at work and it seems to work okay. You have to modify everything to fit what is going on. My problem is how to integrate personal and work life.

    Take care, stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think most people have to modify to get though

      Delete
  2. I read a couple of self-help books years ago, I found them in the library and wondered why so many people buy or read them. I didn't like them. For myself, if I want to get something done, I'll just get in there and do it. I don't want to waste time reading a book that asks me why I want to do something. same with organising my time. Once I start doing something, keeping time for it and allocating time for other things just all sort of falls into place. I know these days some things don't get done because I spend too much time on the computer or watching television, and before I had a computer I got everything done in a day that I had planned for that day. So for me, instead of a book with motivations and goals, all I need to do is not turn on the computer until something is done that needs to be done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't read a lot of self help book. But the few I read I wonder if any of these people every had regular job

      Delete
    2. I think maybe their regular job is writing self-help books.

      Delete
  3. I should probably give the bullet journal another try.

    I love your jack o lantern

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:50 PM

    I wonder how much could be done while spending the time filling in the bullet journal? I think you're right. It's for wealthier people with spare time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pumpkin looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love that pumpkin!! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on the pumpkin! I had to laugh at you comment on self help books and working people.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a big fan of lists Dora, it's the only way I get things done, it's so satisfying crossing things off a list😊 love the pumpkin head, nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It annoys me when books come up with schedules that one is supposed to follow. Everyone's day is different. There isn't a one size fits all schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pep:

    Your jack-o-lantern looks very nice!!!!

    To me, bullet journals seem to be just a schedule or planner sort of in reverse. My wife loves those things, but for me, it seems they take up so much time that I tend to avoid them like the plague..... much to my wife’s chagrin..... she would love for me to have a planner.... so she can add to it!!!! Haha! Do not tell her I said that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your pumpkin :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...