Monday, October 28, 2019

Today Is Monday October 28, This Is What Happen

I see I did anther mess up on my post of yesterday. No such thing as two Saturday in roll. Unless time stood still. And for 24 hours that would be creepy.

We sure had a snow storm blow though this afternoon. Regis and I was down in Sandpoint. Two places we went was library and Walmart.
For my self I bought Buddy his treats. If your wonder who Buddy it Regis cat. Then my self a large journal book.
Planning to use it for Bullet journal.

Had a hard time figuring out where I want to walk. It should be not place. But I just need to walk and get my steps in.
I did walk around library in Sandpoint. I know a complete lap inside of walmart is quarter mile. 6,106 steps in so far.
It's been while since I got in that many steps.

Sandpoint got quite a few murals. The town I live in don't.

Weigh in at T.O.P.S tomorrow 

13 comments:

  1. Snow? I"m not ready to even think about snow....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a nice mural, is it on the library wall?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the mural, but not the snow! Too early, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:50 AM

    Wow, snow already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Noooo to the snow!!!

    Good job for getting in your steps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hari OM
    Love that mural - and there has been snowfall in parts of this Bonny Land too in the past few days. Too early I say!!! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh, snow storm already? And Halloween isn't even here. I love snow, but as I get older I am scared to walk on it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Getting those steps in is hard. Also. I found out I can't crochet while wearing my Fitbit because it's counting my hand motions. Ugh. - No snow here in Boise but it's chilly. - Also. I came across a FB page you may be interested in it's called Cards for Soldiers. You love to create. Check it out and see what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you found a place to walk and get your steps in. You sure did get some snow there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't been out for a walk in a while. Of course, I'm injured...

    I guess winter is almost upon us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My goodness! That snow!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't get the comment link to open in your previous post.

    HAPPY HALLOWEEN Dora

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 30, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Last day of the month. Since it was the last day. I try to get the photo looking west from my driveway. It has been cloudy most of the da...